***Official Political Discussion Thread***

How come the democrats did not have a couple of Strong african and Latino American politicians back them up in the media?

Instead lots of celebs tried to influence voters for the dems

How about an african/latino vp pick? Instead of kaine (Anybody?)

Would it made any major difference?

I still marvel that as far as ive been watching repubs been getting support from and even picking minorities like herman cain, ben carson, rubio , even nikki haley and jindal at times

And i just read by june 2014 asian americans left obamas admin?

Maybe its why that's a cause minorities in general seemed to go republican this time
Hil thought people were stupid and would vote for her by default because hollyweird celebrities were endorsing her like katy perry. That whole "i'm with her" slogan was so corny and cringeworthy

Last edited:

As I saw on twitter, someone needs to show him the constitution..

Specifically the first amendment, which covers the freedom of the press and provides the right to assemble

I hope people realize they cast their vote based on emotion rather than logic, which is the worst thing to do when making important decisions.

I got back from the protests in San Jose not too long ago. There was a good turnout. A few people attempting to do bad things, I had to step in a time or two to stop people from acting a fool. Seen cops getting angry and more aggressive, that's when I left.

I seen somebody ask about VP. Hillary choosing Tim Kaine was a true slap in the face to progressives

The problem with simply just deregulating fossil fuel producers is that you are essentially giving them a subsidy.

Fracking, burning coal and drilling for oil all produce negative externalities. If you pay no cost for those negative externalities, you are imposing a cost on those who suffer from those negative externalities.

Whatever you think our nation's energy portfolio should look like; if fossil fuel producers and users pay no cost for the undeniable damage inflicted on the general public, those fossil fuel producers and users are enjoying an implicit subsidy.

Trump voters y'all, truth doesn't matter to them
Honestly, I almost fell for that Kurt Cobain quote until the part that said "a business tycoon would do what's right for the people". 
laugh.gif

Yep, that sounds exactly like something Kurt would've said.

Last edited:
skip the polls, next election will be decided by memes

I'd be willing to bet that a lot of votes this time were motivated by memes

And that goes for all voting demographics...so many people never even bother to verify the things they read online

skip the polls, next election will be decided by memes

I'd be willing to bet that a lot of votes this time were motivated by memes

And that goes for all voting demographics...so many people never even bother to verify the things they read online

well, to be fair, neither did the MSM, who are responsible for informing the public. This election proved that the internet is now the primary battleground imo.

Deblasio aint lied when he said "a tale of two cities"

Republican Nyer Trump won the majority but lost Democratic Ny state

Back
Top Bottom