***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Yall see that bit on tmz when some white person had a ben carson credit card and she lashed out against a black person calling him ninja?

S. M. H.

skip the polls, next election will be decided by memes

Imagine it is 2019 and you have Chris Mathews, arms cross, slumped in his chair. "Ya know, everyone is holding out for that crucial Dolan Duck endorsement. I mean, Dolan is definitely a little rough around the edges but those working class voters love a psychotic duck who disembowels dawgs. He's kinda like the old Mayor here in Philly, Frank Rizzo, real tough guy and that will play great in places Scranton and Youngstown."

Imagine it is 2019 and you have Chris Mathews, arms cross, slumped in his chair. "Ya know, everyone is holding out for that crucial Dolan Duck endorsement. I mean, Dolan is definitely a little rough around the edges but those working class voters love a psychotic duck who disembowels dawgs. He's kinda like the old Mayor here in Philly, Frank Rizzo, real tough guy and that will play great in places Scranton and Youngstown."
That's not how political memes work
Basically they will be counter culture statements that we see like "Build the wall", "Drain the swamp", "Feel the Bern", or using Pepe
Catchy and gets the people riled up
"I'm with Her" was practically unmemeable
You know what was funny today was that MSNBC used the meme "The media are complete shills" :lol:

In the four years, if the Trump presidency doesn't go as well as intended, the internet will go like "Trump the stump" or some other ish
Who knows
I'm not creative enough to come up with this

Last edited:

Basically they will be counter culture statements that we see like "Build the wall", "Drain the swamp", "Feel the Bern", or using Pepe
You know what was funny today was that MSNBC used the meme "The media are complete shills" :lol:

In the four years, if the Trump presidency doesn't go as well as intended, the internet will go like "Trump the stump" or some other ish
Who knows

yea, the right has the meme game on lock for now.

They're also going in on Soros' twitter :lol:

Last edited:
If you look at it like the majority of Cali wanted the Indians to win, it'll make sense.

Last edited:

Who knows

yea, the right has the meme game on lock for now.

They're also going in on Soros' twitter :lol:
As much as I dislike Trump, Soros is an absolute clown.
Dude even regretted backing Obama at 2008 :smh: and he's also anti Semitic

Last edited:
The problem with simply just deregulating fossil fuel producers is that you are essentially giving them a subsidy.

Fracking, burning coal and drilling for oil all produce negative externalities. If you pay no cost for those negative externalities, you are imposing a cost on those who suffer from those negative externalities.

Whatever you think our nation's energy portfolio should look like; if fossil fuel producers and users pay no cost for the undeniable damage inflicted on the general public, those fossil fuel producers and users are enjoying an implicit subsidy.

You'd have to get the idiots who want less regulations on fossil fuels to acknowledge that externalities exist in the first place.

It's one thing to talk about differences when you go from the same baseline. What do you do when people can't even agree on what are/aren't facts?

Hopefully the sistahs see that they were tricked with that whole "feminism" thing. White women showed what they're loyal too.
I be tryna let em know
How come the democrats did not have a couple of Strong african and Latino American politicians back them up in the media?

Instead lots of celebs tried to influence voters for the dems

How about an african/latino vp pick? Instead of kaine (Anybody?)

Would it made any major difference?

I still marvel that as far as ive been watching repubs been getting support from and even picking minorities like herman cain, ben carson, rubio , even nikki haley and jindal at times

And i just read by june 2014 asian americans left obamas admin?

Maybe its why that's a cause minorities in general seemed to go republican this time

People underestimated Bernie and his influence; him, or someone that could inspire a similar following/enthusiasm could have made a difference. Kaine wasn’t it, plainly.

VP was hilldog's only shot and she goofed.

That Zach dude depressing as ****.

You gonna die of old age and I'm gonna die of climate change
mean.gif

No hope for the children
laugh.gif

At this point I gotta be a spectator and watch as everyone that voted for this realize how horrible a choice it was. I just hope it really effects them the most.
dropping bars though

Happy veterans day to our men and women who have served and currently served.

How do we honor our POWs who have returned? are they even war heros?

Many can gloat and spin this all they want. Talk about the poor white communities in America not being heard, and how jobs are what people need and that the democrats live in an elitist bubble, yeah, that is all true. However, the source of the problem is white patriarchal rule, using the lure of white privilege to divide and conquer. Trump exploited the divide in order to get elected, which in turn stoked the fires of race, gender, and religious hatred ever further. The only people who win are still those who sit at the top looking down, while laughing at all the madness. Until the head of the snake is chopped off, white patriarchal rule will be enforced through the skullduggery called politics. White patriarchal rule must end, and until that happens, nothing will change.

Many can gloat and spin this all they want. Talk about the poor white communities in America not being heard, and how jobs are what people need and that the democrats live in an elitist bubble, yeah, that is all true. However, the source of the problem is white patriarchal rule, using the lure of white privilege to divide and conquer. Trump exploited the divide in order to get elected, which in turn stoked the fires of race, gender, and religious hatred ever further. The only people who win are still those who sit at the top looking down, while laughing at all the madness. Until the head of the snake is chopped off, white patriarchal rule will be enforced through the skullduggery called politics. White patriarchal rule must end, and until that happens, nothing will change.
the irony in white people complaining about being disenfranchised and the government not caring about them when blacks have been complaining about these things for GENERATIONS 

Back
Top Bottom