***Official Political Discussion Thread***

^ Problem with Trump is that he refuses to be called wrong....he's about to drag us down goddamit

I hope im wrong but Trump is gonna drop a bomb somewhere that hes later gonna regret. 

Man Trump and Bannon is making us look stupid

He's fulfilling a campaign promise. And if he didn't do it. Cats would be out here saying his supporters got bamboozled. At the end of the day, there were people that hated his candidacy from day one, and will continue to no matter what he does. So why on earth should he try to appeal to anyone of you?

Trump started off doing what Obama ended up doing. "**** the haters, I'm gonna do my thing."

Last edited:
Kellyanne Conway has to be a single-mother...

there's no way a man tolerates this broad overnight

This goes beyond our national politics Rico
He's endangering our millitary presence in the Middle East with our allies

Sorry bro. But it is ALWAYS politics. There is nothing else. Every decision any elected official makes is a political one.

Do you know why Congress has yet to tie the minimum wage to inflation? Because every couple of years they like to make a big song and dance about raising it to score political points.

This goes beyond our national politics Rico
He's endangering our millitary presence in the Middle East with our allies

Sorry bro. But it is ALWAYS politics. There is nothing else. Every decision any elected official makes is a political one.

Do you know why Congress has yet to tie the minimum wage to inflation? Because every couple of years they like to make a big song and dance about raising it to score political points.
Sigh. I'm not debating that Trump is fulfilling some of his promises to his extreme base quickly. What I'm saying is that he's going to cause our institution to fall quickly if he continues acting this rash without much calculation into what collateral damage it could cause to our country and the people abroad that represent us. I can't believe we are having a discussion about this. I'm worried about the future.

Rico does that mean you now support Trump's policies regarding federal workers?

Nope. I'm just speaking facts. He's doing everything he said he would.

I'm still pissed about the hiring freeze. And if there's a protest I might even join it.

You've said this before, I think yesterday, and whywesteppin had a nice rebuttal to that and you euro stepped all the way around it. You didn't even acknowledge the post.

Last edited:
**** if Barack would have stuck to his guns from the jump he might've been more successful. I've said this before. That's why I consider him a weak president.

Trump's supporters aren't being bamboozled?
Of course they are. But as long as Drumpf keeps targeting minorities with illegal executive orders, they'll act like he's not turning his back on them. Even though he is, and even though any rational person warned them he would.

I'm so god damn tired of cats using twitter posts to prove points.

Ugh, same cats that get their "news" from infographic social media posts. Grow the hell up and read something longer than 140 characters.

I just wanna see the herds of Trump supporters running to do immigrant labor once we send them all back.... 

Back
Top Bottom