***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I'm so god damn tired of cats using twitter posts to prove points.

Ugh, same cats that get their "news" from infographic social media posts. Grow the hell up and read something longer than 140 characters.
This guy here :lol: Acting like Drumpf groupies don't regularly regurgitate racist extreme right wing stories and call it facts.

They're too lazy and proud to do the manual labor jobs, and they're too stupid to do the tech and medical jobs. At the end of the day, they're still going to go back to their miserable lives

Last edited:
This guy here :lol: Acting like Drumpf groupies don't regularly regurgitate racist extreme right wing stories and call it facts.

I don't know any. I live in NoVa. The only time I see anything about what people post on social media is in here, unfortunately.

Last edited:
 [h1]Donald Trump issued an executive order to ban and deport Muslims from certain countries. And people took to the streets and the courts and got a federal judge to issue a temporary stay for the Muslim refugees. Many of these Muslims affected are Muslims who are classified as white. So IMMEDIATE action was taken. So my question is why do all these people act helpless and confused when it comes to taking action and producing justice for so many unarmed Black Americans who are repeatedly executed by race soldiers posing as cops? The American public stopped an EXECUTIVE ORDER in less than 24 hours for the #Muslimban  . But there is STILL no justice for Black citizens who had their #constitutional  rights violated .. Think about that. www.1804movie.com Tariq Nasheed[/h1]
Yeah, I'm sure that those redneck Drumpf supporters would immediately embrace a brown-skinned, black haired middle eastern looking dude as a fellow white person if they saw him on the street. 
eyes.gif
 And what about Sudan and Somalia, who are also part of the ban? I guess the word "many" took care of them.

This reminds me of that Nas tweet where he praises Kaepernick and then puts a link to sell his shirts in the same tweet. There's money to be made in all this anger people are feeling.

They're too lazy and proud to do the manual labor jobs, and they're too stupid to do the tech and medical jobs. At the end of the day, they're still going to go back to their miserable lives

Watching that documentary 13, it wouldn't surprise me if they just get free prison labor to build that wall...and STILL charge the tax payer a high percentage.

Also as funny and ironic as his supporters telling celebrities to shut up and not get involved in politics

Lol a White House senior administration official just blamed GOP congress for the executive order

Dis gon be gud

So you don't have a Facebook?

I do. Just don't have any Trump supporters. Just libertarians and liberals.
As someone with multiple Drumpf groupie "friends," the only things I ever see then post is fake news or some stupid opinion about guns. Bringing this back to the original point, people from all walks of life post news stories that align with their views. The new phenomena is that it's now becoming popular to share stories that are completely false because it supports your ideology. Which side of the spectrum do we see this most often from?

Last edited:
Man some of these reports about who they are detaining.. what they are trying to get people to sign and the blunt options.. the number of hours they are detaining people.. and denying them food

Then you got them disobeying court orders

And:

Steve Kerr grew up in the Middle East. His father, Malcolm, while serving as president of the American University of Beirut, was assassinated by terrorists in 1984.

Surely, of anyone on this planet, Steve Kerr would be in support of actions to fight terrorists.

This is what he has to say about trump's ban:

As someone whose family member is a victim of terrorism, having lost my father - if we're trying to combat terrorism by banishing people from coming to this country, we're really going against the principles of what this country is about, and creating fear. It's the wrong way to go about it. If anything we could be breeding anger and terror, and so I'm completely against what's happening. I think it's shocking. I think it's a horrible idea and I feel for everyone who is affected, families are being torn apart. And I worry in the big picture what this means to the security of the world. It's going completely opposite. You want to solve terror, you want to solve crime. It's not the way to do it.

translation: **** you, mr president. you're an idiot.

And this is what Gregg Popovich said:

As you already know, I have lots of thoughts about what we've done to ourselves as a country and what we've allowed to happen. But we'll see where this goes. Obviously the roll-out today was Keystone Kops-like by any measure with objectivity. Whether you want to say it's good or bad is irrelevant. But it was Keystone Kops, and that's scary.

(via Michael C. Wright, ESPN Staff Writer)

"The Keystone Cops (often spelled "Keystone Kops") were fictional incompetent policemen, featured in silent film comedies in the early 20th century."

Last edited:
I'm so god damn tired of cats using twitter posts to prove points.

Ugh, same cats that get their "news" from infographic social media posts. Grow the hell up and read something longer than 140 characters.

The president of this great country loves getting/spreading news through Twitter, so I will do the same. If you don't like that American ideal, kindly shut the **** up and leave this country

a month? we're exactly 3 weeks in right now.

btw, watching the airport protests at SFO, i can't help but think this is our generation's hippies. we will take back the country but we need a strategy for what to do once it's been returned to the people.

One of the most important things to understand about conservatives is that they cannot imagine equality. For conservatives group A subjugates group B or the opposite is true.

That is why they believe that unless Christianity is supreme in the United States, Sharia Law will be imposed on Christians. If Whites cannot plunder blacks then blacks will plunder whites. If our armed forces do not invade and occupy Middle Eastern Countries then it will Taliban and ISIS occupying American cities. If men do not treat women like servants than women will surely do the same.

So keep that in mind when you wonder why conservatives are so opposed to acceptance, equality or even mere tolerance. For conservatives, there can only be those who subjugate and those who themselves are subjugated.

One of the most important things to understand about conservatives is that they cannot imagine equality. For conservatives group A subjugates group B or the opposite is true.

That is why they believe that unless Christianity is supreme in the United States, Sharia Law will be imposed on Christians. If Whites cannot plunder blacks then blacks will plunder whites. If our armed forces do not invade and occupy Middle Eastern Countries then it will Taliban and ISIS occupying American cities. If men do not treat women like servants than women will surely do the same.

So keep that in mind when you wonder why conservatives are so opposed to acceptance, equality or even mere tolerance. For conservatives, there can only be those who subjugate and those who themselves are subjugated.

alonzo-mourning-heat-upset-then-realization.gif

Back
Top Bottom