***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Agreed, I'm not mad at Obama for doing his thing right now. Bro has a wife he hasnt been able to kick it with in 8 years, and she got a fattie, and 2 beautiful daughters about to go to college. Bruh was the Alpha for 8 years, he can cook in seclusion for a minute if he wants, I aint tripping. He'd end up just looking like the old duded that cant let the glory days go. Old heads that hang out in high school parking lots. Or Bundy with the 'I once scored 4 touchdowns in a single game..'

Last edited:
Just talked about this with my homies. They said the same. Told me not to get my hopes up. But..but..but...hope is all I have :frown:

I'm going to Africa is May for a few weeks. I'll let you guys know if they accept me as one of their own or if they reject me like bad implants lol.

Are you a black?

I don't know what others have experienced, and it may change due to the current political climate....

But being An American + black was like a cheat code out there.

Their disdain for American white folks bolsters their support for American black folks.

There are some Africans that come over with a negative perception, just as there are some American blacks that have a negative perception of African immigrants.

All media driven, to be honest.

But I can say actually BEING there was great. I never felt more at home outside of my hometown than how I felt when I stepped off the plain and interacted with the beautiful melanin faces. And they're were SO respectful, generous, and overall friendly.

And the women were uncomfortably pretty... Like, it is the origin of fat rumps and cute smiles. I'd go over there and get a wifey, dead ***.

:pimp:

I think we can count McCain as the best chance to start a GOP defect. Which means nothing will happen :smh:

Obama speaking up now would probably play into Into Trump's hands. 'See, he's trying to undermine my presidency.' Stuff like that.

It really would and Trump folks/the media would focus on his comments instead of whatever the issue is. It'd be another useful distraction for 'ol tiny hands

Last edited:
Not to mention he's explicitly stated that he'll be working on molding the next generation of Democrat leaders. He'll be in the background.

Although, he did leave a backdoor open for himself. He actively campaigned against Trump, highly unprecedented. So he might still jump into the stir. I wouldn't count on it though.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/...one-new-regulation-two-must-be-revoked-234365

President Donald Trump signed an executive order  Monday morning requiring that for every new federal regulation implemented, two must be rescinded.

“This will be the biggest such act that our country has ever seen,” Trump declared moments before signing it inside the Oval Office. “There will be regulation, there will be control, but it will be a normalized control where you can open your business and expand your business very easily. And that's what our country has been all about.”

The executive order signing, which fills a campaign pledge, comes after the president held a listening session with small-business leaders.

“If you have a regulation you want, number one, we’re not gonna approve it because it’s already been approved probably in 17 different forms,” Trump said. “But if we do, the only way you have a chance is we have to knock out two regulations for every new regulation. So if there’s a new regulation, they have to knock out two.”

The White House has yet to release text of the executive order, but the president added that “it goes far beyond that.”

“We’re cutting regulations massively for small business — and for large business,” he said. “But they're different. But for small business, and that’s what this is about today.”

In a statement from the Roosevelt Room previewing his executive order, Trump had teased that he would be taking action later Monday morning “to begin our effort to dramatically reduce federal regulations.”

“And we’ll be reducing them big league and their damaging effects on our small businesses, our economy, our entrepreneurial spirit,” he pledged. “And it’s been very badly damaged. So the American dream is back.”

Small businesses have “been treated very, very badly,” he told the small-business leaders, vowing to “create an environment for small business like we haven’t had in many, many decades.”

“As you people know better than anybody, it’s almost impossible now to start a small business. And it’s virtually impossible to expand your existing business because of regulations,” Trump said.

He cautioned, however, that his rhetoric wasn’t a knock on his immediate predecessor, Barack Obama, but of “many presidents” before him.

“It’s a knock on everybody,” he said. “It got particularly bad in the last eight years. But it’s not a knock on anybody. It’s a knock on many.”

This is the Chuck that's needed right now :smokin,the time for trying to be buddy buddy with Trump is over.

@NolanDMcCaskill:
@SenSchumer is voting no on everybody
DeVos - No
Tillerson - No
Sessions - No
Mulvaney - No
Price - No
Mnuchin - No
Pruitt - No
Puzder - No
I wonder how much of this might have to do with all the personal shots Trump's been sending him in public :lol:

Last edited:
Just talked about this with my homies. They said the same. Told me not to get my hopes up. But..but..but...hope is all I have :frown:

I'm going to Africa is May for a few weeks. I'll let you guys know if they accept me as one of their own or if they reject me like bad implants lol.

Are you a black?

I don't know what others have experienced, and it may change due to the current political climate....

But being An American + black was like a cheat code out there.

Their disdain for American white folks bolsters their support for American black folks.

There are some Africans that come over with a negative perception, just as there are some American blacks that have a negative perception of African immigrants.

All media driven, to be honest.

But I can say actually BEING there was great. I never felt more at home outside of my hometown than how I felt when I stepped off the plain and interacted with the beautiful melanin faces. And they're were SO respectful, generous, and overall friendly.

And the women were uncomfortably pretty... Like, it is the origin of fat rumps and cute smiles. I'd go over there and get a wifey, dead ***.

:pimp:

yeah my brother I'm black. I can't wait to get there. I love black people. Especially the really reallllly darkskinned. It's beautiful and rich. I keep telling moms that I'm gonna find the darkest woman I can find and put mad babies in her :lol:

I love us, and I love us even more knowing how many out there hate us.

I feel like the Democrats are going to see a big swing in next year's elections a la GOP in 2010. Control of House and Senate, and shutting down the WH for 2 years before regaining the WH in 2020. IF, and only if, Trump isn't impeached before then.

I would say so. Why wouldn't it? Democrats have nothing to lose at this point by doing this. A lot to gain imo.

I don't think so. And I'm basing all this on the Occupy Wall Street movement. Had a spark when it started but now it's just garbage.

All these protests are just flash in the pan to me. I don't believe the democrat base as a whole has the rigid discipline to keep this up.

I've been saying the VA gubernatorial race is this year. Don't see anything about there. And I've been telling people you want a send a shot a Donald vote another Democrat into office out here. That'll say so much more than you're paltry protests.

Last edited:
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/...one-new-regulation-two-must-be-revoked-234365
[QUOTE url="[URL]http://www.politico.com/f/?id=00000159-f049-d7d2-a97f-fcd922750000[/URL]"]

President Donald Trump signed an executive order Monday morning requiring that for every new federal regulation implemented, two must be rescinded.

“This will be the biggest such act that our country has ever seen,” Trump declared moments before signing it inside the Oval Office. “There will be regulation, there will be control, but it will be a normalized control where you can open your business and expand your business very easily. And that's what our country has been all about.”

The executive order signing, which fills a campaign pledge, comes after the president held a listening session with small-business leaders.

“If you have a regulation you want, number one, we’re not gonna approve it because it’s already been approved probably in 17 different forms,” Trump said. “But if we do, the only way you have a chance is we have to knock out two regulations for every new regulation. So if there’s a new regulation, they have to knock out two.”

The White House has yet to release text of the executive order, but the president added that “it goes far beyond that.”

“We’re cutting regulations massively for small business — and for large business,” he said. “But they're different. But for small business, and that’s what this is about today.”

In a statement from the Roosevelt Room previewing his executive order, Trump had teased that he would be taking action later Monday morning “to begin our effort to dramatically reduce federal regulations.”

“And we’ll be reducing them big league and their damaging effects on our small businesses, our economy, our entrepreneurial spirit,” he pledged. “And it’s been very badly damaged. So the American dream is back.”

Small businesses have “been treated very, very badly,” he told the small-business leaders, vowing to “create an environment for small business like we haven’t had in many, many decades.”

“As you people know better than anybody, it’s almost impossible now to start a small business. And it’s virtually impossible to expand your existing business because of regulations,” Trump said.

He cautioned, however, that his rhetoric wasn’t a knock on his immediate predecessor, Barack Obama, but of “many presidents” before him.

“It’s a knock on everybody,” he said. “It got particularly bad in the last eight years. But it’s not a knock on anybody. It’s a knock on many.”
[/quote]

Removing regulations sight unseen, just because falls right in line with how he's been making decisions thus far. It's crazy. One of the things his supporters banked on (as eerie as it is) was that he himself won't be great, but as a good businessman he'll align himself with good people who'll make the best decisions. Doesn't seem to be the case thus far, seems like sabotage from within.

uhmmm...it's not virtually impossible to start a small business because of regulations. People start small businesses everyday b.

They just may not last because of the market that they're in. But not because of prohibitions. This dude is lost.

If all the Dems have to run against Trump in 2020 is Booker or Harris then they're in trouble. The last thing I wanna see is people vote democrat out of fear and then be ignored all over again after elections. We need to hold everyone accountable and explore new platforms outside of both major parties. The opportunity to build a platform where everyone benefits is there.

Last edited:
I don't really see the newfound activism on the left dying down anytime soon like OWS. As long as Trump continues to implement Bannons/his agenda, that's gonna be all the lighter fluid needed to keep the spark alive, imo.

If anything,this is sort of a continuation of the BLM and DAPL movements I feel. A lot of folks have become woke over the last year and are angry

Last edited:
I don't really see the newfound activism on the left dying down anytime soon like OWS. As long as Trump continues to implement Bannons/his agenda, that's gonna be all the lighter fluid needed to keep the spark alive, imo.

If anything,this is sort of a continuation of the BLM and DAPL movements on the left. A lot of folks have become woke over the last year and are angry
I agree. This is way bigger than that and because of Trump's stances being so polarizing on many things espicially with the rhetoric of people around him and his administration people will keep up with the protests

uhmmm...it's not virtually impossible to start a small business because of regulations. People start small businesses everyday b.

They just may not last because of the market that they're in. But not because of prohibitions. This dude is lost.
It's really deregulation for the big corps
They are just using the small business thing as a cloak or excuse to have this legislation

If anything,this is sort of a continuation of the BLM and DAPL movements I feel. A lot of folks have become woke over the last year and are angry

Anger doesn't mean anything. Angry ppl are part of the problem sometimes. Ej. Voting 3rd party, or not voting at all to stick it to the man

The anger got to be properly channeled. Ppl need to be educated.

If anything,this is sort of a continuation of the BLM and DAPL movements on the left. A lot of folks have become woke over the last year and are angry
I agree. This is way bigger than that and because of Trump's stances being so polarizing on many things espicially with the rhetoric of people around him and his administration people will keep up with the protests

Yea I don't think OWS ever reached the scope of some of these mass protests around the country.

Who knows though,maybe Rico's right and things die down before 2018 and we're stuck with a GOP majority for the duration of Trump's term...

Oh god hopefully not :lol: :x

If that were the case the midterm elections would be the focus. Yes they're angry, but will they vote? History tells us that the answer is no.

If that were the case the midterm elections would be the focus. Yes they're angry, but will they vote? History tells us that the answer is no.

Have you ever seen daily protests of this magnitude?

I feel like the Democrats are going to see a big swing in next year's elections a la GOP in 2010. Control of House and Senate, and shutting down the WH for 2 years before regaining the WH in 2020. IF, and only if, Trump isn't impeached before then.

The democrats need to get some balls and stop being pansies.

Too many of them treat the term progressive like a bad word and try to play the middle. It worked for Clinton, but it's not working on getting people to switch sides and getting them votes.

Anger doesn't mean anything. Angry ppl are part of the problem sometimes. Ej. Voting 3rd party, or not voting at all to stick it to the man

The anger got to be properly channeled. Ppl need to be educated.

Anger doesn't mean anything? Tell that to the Tea Party movement :lol:

Agreed that you need to channel the anger in a productive way (by voting) but you need people to feel strongly enough about an issue to actually get them to wanna do something about it.

The feelings of anger and hope are powerful ways of achieving that

Last edited:
Most importantly, we need people to take this anger and get out there and vote. This is the main reason why we lost the congress in 2010

Anger doesn't mean anything? Tell that to the Tea Party movement :lol:

Agreed that you need to channel the anger in a productive way (by voting) but you need people to feel strongly enough to actually wanna do something about it.

The feeling of anger and hope are powerful ways of achieving that
Exactly. If people realize that voting is an important way of bringing change that they want to government then they will vote. But that still has to be seen as well as how Trump handles himself in office. I doubt he will change how he does things but I worry that more people will not understand how they can make the change they want

Back
Top Bottom