***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Hopefully it calms down before it turns from a ninjahood and ksteezy issue into an Edwin and Elkin issue, 6'1 and 200 lbs vs 5'8 and 165 lbs isn't going to be a good look
Right on time. Millenial bragging on ninja's physical dimensions. :lol:

i work directly for automotive and energy sectors, my industry (and thus my pockets) are feeling positive. if you got a 401k you already know its going gang busters.

How have you been impacted in a way you credit Trump? Did you get a raise? More hours? Better benefits? Because I can see those wayyyyyyy above you at a CEO level benefiting, but I can't see how this would reach you personally

Bro! That's the thing, is not an opinion Trump is racist, ITS A FACT

Donald-Trump-and-Diddy-1475498503-640x538.jpg

so i suppose Diddy letting Trump know what there.

nah he literally spelled it out for me and ya to read..unless of course he wants to take a off ramp now and plead hyperbole.
Ninja, famb, let's us put all the BS aside for a second.

Dozens of dudes on NT think you are either racist or got a problem with black folk. It is not just Steezy. Even a dude like Diego who used to defend you says this know.

You can have your political ideology, you can disagree, but you need to do it in a respectful way and realize that some of the stuff you way is wild offensive.

If it is true, then prove it, really prove it, not just post one article you think agrees with you.

You ask for a war of ideas but when people beat you on ideas, you are flippant and you just repeat the same stuff in a more arrogant way.

You want peace? you want respect? start with yourself. Because you have been talking down to African Americans on NT for years, and it has helped their view of you. It only leads to one conclusion.

That someone who proudly, stubbornly, and arrogantly pedals racial ignorance must be racist himself.

It is the logical conclusion. If you have a problem with that, try a new approach beyond asking Meth to protect you.

The only way Trump isn't a racist is if you lack a reasonable understanding of the full scope of racism

Someone who believes that "real racism" only shows up at KKK meetings will obviously be slow to understand that housing discrimination is racist as well

Trump been sued to hell and back for racial descrimination with Tenants and so has his daddy :lol:

But nah...Trump being a racist is an opinion, cmon fam.

Dozens of dudes on NT think you are either racist or got a problem with black folk. It is not just Steezy. Even a dude like Diego who used to defend you says this know.

You can have your political ideology, you can disagree, but you need to do it in a respectful way and realize that some of the stuff you way is wild offensive.

If it is true, then prove it, really prove it, not just post one article you think agrees with you.

You ask for a war of ideas but when people beat you on ideas, you are flippant and you just repeat the same stuff in a more arrogant way.

You want peace? you want respect? start with yourself. Because you have been talking down to African Americans on NT for years, and it has helped their view of you. It only leads to one conclusion.

That someone who proudly, stubbornly, and arrogantly pedals racial ignorance must be racist himself.

It is the logical conclusion. If you have a problem with that, try a new approach beyond asking Meth to protect you.

Hell I've been racially insensitive in the past, but I've apologized because it was just a matter of how I communicated myself, the fact you flaunt how unapologetic you are about your views, that clearly offend black NTers is more than enough proof in da pudding bro.

Donald-Trump-and-Diddy-1475498503-640x538.jpg

so i suppose Diddy letting Trump know what there.

So you telling me the only type of racism you accept is the type that drives you to wear a white hood and burn crosses? Racism comes in many levels bro....how naive of you to think that someone can't be racist if they shook hands with a person of color..

How have you been impacted in a way you credit Trump? Did you get a raise? More hours? Better benefits? Because I can see those wayyyyyyy above you at a CEO level benefiting, but I can't see how this would reach you personally

a business is only as good as da people who represent da business.

umm only thing u can pin on me is my support for Trump and that Islamic cake walk comparison you loathe :lol:

oh and da remark that Bernie echoed years later...

yeah, been here since 2001, screen name 2004... hyperbole much?

Back
Top Bottom