***Official Political Discussion Thread***

dame-dash-breakfast-club-500x460.png

um it does.

Meth's opening remark about genetics and cultural inferiority sums it up.

after that its a political difference between how da parties wanna speak about effect of polices based on race.

Funny how that definition for you never seems to include any of the things the black members of this site deem to be racist.

And that's pretty much NTs decade old gripe with Ninja in a nutshell, is not enough for multiple black NTers to tell him "bro you are offending me" for him to simply apologize and cool it down....he and he alone gets to determine what is racist and what isn't.

Funny how that definition for you never seems to include any of the things the black members of this site deem to be racist.

Dude lacks basic human decency and respect. Even if I personally didn't think something was offensive, if the group that was getting offended gave me legitimate reasons for why they feel that way, I'd stop out of respect and keep my thoughts to myself.

Maybe

But would you agree that it implements itself all throughout society in a variety of different ways?

only if you feel that someone is taking a certain action policy wise or business wise because they subscribe to that original definition of racism.

you just accused me of being a racist cuz for political preferences, pretty much da definition of a sycophant.

i ain't forget about that mom remark either.

yo elkin, u *** betting right now, i suggest u dial it back.

He's got the musket under his shirt!!!

he better be taller than his mans Diego (nice guy, met him at la marina) for him to *** bet online.

My guy really took the time to name drop and compliment him like Trump lmaoo

Where's that "You mad" gif NH shared earlier
All these e-threats and warnings are some good comedy

only if you feel that someone is taking a certain action policy wise or business wise because they subscribe to that original definition of racism.
Then why does our socioeconomic system produce such unequal results between racial groups.

In education, sentencing, police stops, healthcare, lending, voting access, etc.?

So it is only racist if someone had a racist intent, not if an action has a racially discriminatory outcome?

which is what, supporting Trump?

might wanna try harder then that, cuz all i see is "sell out c*** and soft shoe" anytime someone of color supported Trump.

How about supporting stop n frisk, supporting voter ID laws, and saying black people should be thankful for what they have in America. Now and in the Jim Crow Era

which is what, supporting Trump?

might wanna try harder then that, cuz all i see is "sell out c*** and soft shoe" anytime someone of color supported Trump.
That's your selective vision then. You and your rhetoric precede Trump's election bid and Presidency. Stop trying to play the Trump supporter victim now.

So it is only racist if someone had a racist intent, not if an action has a racially discriminatory outcome?

that's exactly how i feel.

take specialized high school admission policies to Stuyvesant Highschool...just cuz we as Latinos and blacks don't make it there in high numbers don't mean its discrimination...Asians actually run that school, not a bone in my body to fix my lips and call that discrimination.

That's your selective vision then. You and your rhetoric precede Trump's election bid and Presidency. Stop trying to play the Trump supporter victim now.

where's da proof.

i been here for a LONG time..it should be easy if what you say is true. go fetch somethings.

Do you blame them? Imo Trump amd Duke are cut from the same tree....only difference is one Is open with his racism, the other tries to veil it but is absolutely horrible at doing so :lol:

Of course Ninja always tries to fall back on the "unfair targeting due to his political leanings" argument too. As if that is the only reason he is being called out so frequently for things involving racism. There is nothing about conservatism that inherently says an individual must engage in racist behavior. There are plenty of conservatives who don't subscribe to that. Trying to excuse birtherism, criticizing Obama more for the racist nonsense that he was targeted by than the actual perpetrators who pushed birtherism for years against him, trying to defend racist and discriminatory policies, ...
If Ninja has a problem with being called out for racist behavior, then don't engage in racist behavior and apologize. It's pretty simple.

How about supporting stop n frisk

NYC on balance is better.

supporting voter ID laws,

i got a class A CDL with a hazmat..you can't talk to me about going thru hoops for ID

and saying black people should be thankful for what they have in America

every including African Americans should be thankful for being born here.

Now and in the Jim Crow Era

jim crow era >>> being Islamic slave chattel.

straight facts.

what else you got?

take specialized high school admission policies to Stuyvesant Highschool...just cuz we as Latinos and blacks don't make it there in high numbers don't mean its discrimination...Asians actually run that school, not a bone in my body to fix my lips and call that discrimination.

Thats the fruit of institutionallized racism bro, the problem was rooted decades ago...not now.

where's da proof.

i been here for a LONG time..it should be easy if what you say is true. go fetch somethings.

Rusty listed out stuff you've said in here alone just last week.

Looks like Colombia listed out a few things as well.

We don't really need to do this, man.

Ninja, you really need to stop using anecdotal evidence to dismiss widespread trends. The rest of the country doesn't operate like the few instances you see.

I don't want to say if, but that is Statistics 101.

You are saying you don't believe systemic racism exist, because you see an outlier around you, screw all other evidence, research and context.

Also, you add to this by dismiss everyone else's experience. Doesn't matter if everyone else has observed different, your voice must matter the most.

You don't see how viewing the world like that narrow way problematic? You don't see how that is highly offensive?

What the hell does a CDL license have to do with voting rights? It's hard to even have productive convos with you with the **** that you say.

You don't feel bad about people having laws that suppress Constitutionally guaranteed right because of what you have to do for a CDL?

comparing the Jim Crow era to something else as horrible or more horrible, is like when Trump told Puerto Rican's, that Houston got hit with a "real" hurricane :x

Do you NOT get this?

Back
Top Bottom