***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Grand conspiracy brehs
QbadP.png

COAL BROTHERS, I am offering complementary fight training services for you in our inevitable fight against Libbie SNOWFLAKES. In training, you will learn how to work off the jab in the early rounds, how to use lateral movement to dodge LIBBIE CONJECTURE AND INNUENDO and proper fire setting techniques when things get bad. AMAZING.

Look at whywesteppin DESTROYING Rusty. We worked on combination punching in training camp and the results speak for themselves.

tumblr_ml9iw8Kgxn1r83l0ao1_400.gif
Glory Glory Coallelujah!!

I used to run and hide when I heard his Prius coming down the street like he was Popeye. But now, thanks to aepps's coalout plan, I don't worry AT ALL. Kale ain't spinach and his libbie conjecture and innuendo ain't no match for my TRADITION and FAMILY VALUES combo.

Are you talking about the WWE gif? Are you serious? :ohwell: Take that to the logical conclusion... he promoted violence against logos... If you want to get hyper-technical and ridiculous. That is very different than promoting violence against a journalist. I know you see the difference.

Lmao @ violence against logos...

Man you really go to some wild lengths to defend Trump....pathetic..

:lol: son really tryna make himself known as the loud idiot round here with no substance but just has to be heard.

It wasn't at you Mark. It was at people like Ninjahood supporting trump with no real valid facts.
Lmao @ violence against logos...

Man you really go to some wild lengths to defend Trump....pathetic..

I recall you supporting Trump during the PR storm. Get outta here flippin sides

So continuing the trends that started when Obama was in office.

Gotcha
let me explain to you how the economy works, rookie.

in 2009, in anticipation of a future trump presidency, the economy started to grow. this continued for the next 7 years because we knew trump was going to become president (see ninja's posts predicting this in 2015). it's only short-sighted idiots (big ****ing losers) who think the economy today is solely due to the president right now.

let me explain to you how the economy works, rookie.

in 2009, in anticipation of a future trump presidency, the economy started to grow. this continued for the next 7 years because we knew trump was going to become president (see ninja's posts predicting this in 2015). it's only short-sighted idiots (big ****ing losers) who think the economy today is solely due to the president right now.

:wow:

Mind blow.

It wasn't at you Mark. It was at people like Ninjahood supporting trump with no real valid facts.

Fair enough, my bad for jumping the gun. Never know round these here parts.

When you gonna post more Monique heat famb?

The streets are hungry

GTFOOOOOOO IVE NEVERRRRRR SUPPORTED THAT SCUM...

Go that way with your #fakenews

Back
Top Bottom