***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Monique the worst type of fat chick out. Small ******* (that alone should be a crime), barely any ***, no real curvature just boxy, big attitude.

Monique aint even really fat no more. Seent her lately and she lost a lot of weight, I'm happy for her.
Probly why Netflix aint wanna pay her tho. They knew she lost most of her material when she lost most of her weight

lupe1.png

doubt this happens

#ThanksObama

I have no issue with saying that. You seem to have an issue with giving Trump any credit for continued rise.

That's the difference.

All I keep hearing is prospects of job loss, layoffs, increased investment in automation, one time bonuses (no steady wage increases), and investors getting wary of unprofitable start ups.

How does all that factor in a "booming" economy?

All I keep hearing is prospects of job loss, layoffs, increased investment in automation, one time bonuses (no steady wage increases), and investors getting wary of unprofitable start ups.

My 401k and portfolio says it’s booming :lol: . The fact that joe smith in Youngstown ohio is unemployed or underemployed and will be the most of his likely well **** it. Let them vote against their own will.

Bruh...

The Washington Post found several inaccuracies on résumés Weyeneth gave the government. The 2016 college graduate was reportedly “discharged” from a New York law firm because he simply stopped showing up for work, and—despite claiming he had a master’s degree from Fordham University—the school said he never completed that degree.

Do you have a job? Do you pay taxes? Do you have a portfolio?

You have to be kidding right now. The percentages on your investments (assuming you have any) are definitely rising at a rapid rate. Market is breaking records every week.

If all you are hearing is about job loss, layoffs, increased investment in automation and one-time bonuses then you should stop listening to whatever you are listening to. In the real world, people are feeling the increase.

You have to be kidding right now. The percentages on your investments (assuming you have any) are definitely rising at a rapid rate. Market is breaking records every week.

If all you are hearing is about job loss, layoffs, increased investment in automation and one-time bonuses then you should stop listening to whatever you are listening to. In the real world, people are feeling the increase

aka the rich are getting richer.

This is sad. I am not a public defender. I actually don't do criminal at all. But I have several friends that are. They are passionate, intelligent and competent attorneys. Often even more intelligent than their counterparts who are dedicated to ensuring that the constitutional rights of indigent defendants are protected. They do this, mind you, with limited resources and despite the comments from people who feel like yourself. Your implication is beyond offensive, and ignorant.

What about my implication is offensive? That you are a public defender or that you aren't good at proving your points?

I tried to put myself in Trumps place and voilà, all he to do is plead Affluenza.

He's clearly a rich white clueless man-baby, he was brought up to believe he was better than everyone else and above the law. It simply wouldn't be fair to hold him to the same standards as the rest of us. In that sense, Trump is the first affirmative action president. I think, we need to give him a break. It's like criticizing a bear for riding a tricycle, we should be applauding instead.

If all you are hearing is about job loss, layoffs, increased investment in automation and one-time bonuses then you should stop listening to whatever you are listening to. In the real world, people are feeling the increase.

I cant tell if your being intentionally ignorant to play a part on the forum or just have blinders to what really happens past people politcal stable in real life

Back
Top Bottom