***Official Political Discussion Thread***

They complain about globalization, yet line up like everyone else to get the latest Apple products. They have no problem buying foreign-made guns, scopes and hunting equipment.
Quick shoutout to the Americans recognizing the greatness of FN Herstal though :smokin Ironically most of the guns I previously owned were American or Russian :lol:

Out of curiosity I timed myself reading the Nunes memo, the full 6 pages including the introductory information about the process of declassifying it.
Took 4 minutes and 18 seconds, though I always tend to read at a fast pace. And it's not in my native language so I could probably do it faster without translating at the same time.
I assume a 10 page memo would take me about 10 minutes or so, probably a little less. You'd think the man could find a spare 15 minutes during his Executive Time™. Reading a few pages of a memo isn't exactly a tough task even if it contains some big words or acronyms he may struggle with.

you forgot to factor in how much harder it is for Trump to read because he's illiterate.

smh wow

The Dems are gonna agree to a budget deal without DACA.

They are gonna get finessed by the GOP, best this whole argument depends on Turtle Face keeping his word and Trump not being an ***.

Neither will happen. The GOP probably wants DACA deportations to happen to reinforce their white nationalist support and have the Dems base mad at them.

Timid, you can act up with you want.

Last edited:
Looks like the FBI released a bunch of records related to Comey's files he had handled by the time of his dismissal. It lists specific titles of folders and files in Comey's possession (see image below for example). Guessing this will give rise to new FOIA requests.
https://vault.fbi.gov/records-related-to-the-dismissal-of-fbi-director-comey/Records Related to the Dismissal of FBI Director Comey Part 02 of 02/view
00516d55c353ffabbed2b1a310a90f57.png

House Oversight and Intelligence Democrats also released a new statement on Uranium One:
Justice Department Contradicts Republican Claims on Uranium One

Last edited:
The Dems are gonna agree to a budget deal without DACA.

They are gonna get finessed by the GOP, best this whole argument depends on Turtle Face keeping his word and Trump not being an ***.

Neither will happen. The GOP probably wants DACA deportations to happen to reinforce their white nationalist support and have the Dems base mad at them.

Timid, you can act up with you want.
I’ve been trying to tell you that the weak Dems were gonna cave. Repubs playing chess. Dems playing tiddlywinks.

If the Dems ever get power again they better go for broke and pass the most progressive policies ever. They prob won’t though.
You still need to understand policy making

With current rules, for Dems to pass "the most progressive policies" ever, then the 60th Senator voting for the policies need to be a progressive too.

If people want progressive policies, and a leftist Democratic Party, they need to be dedicated to voting and activism for at least a good 10-16 years at the minimum.

But there are some mandatory left wing clapbacks the Dems need to do if they get back in power. They wouldn't be the "most progressive ever though"

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

It's a ****in wig, he thinks he's Thomas Jefferson with dat ****in Hair piece, I'm done,

I wonder what other secrets he's hiding

Back
Top Bottom