***Official Political Discussion Thread***

spare me Mr comparing da moral trappings of your political opponents to Osama Bin Laden... :lol:

after that comment i wouldn't show my face either.
I stand by everyone I said. And I missed when I became a member of the House Reps. Was it the same time as when Sen David Duke joined Congress? Ryan is public figure and criticized him for his warped ideology.

Btw, I you wanting a pic of me is getting kinda weird dude. Starting to sound a lil thirsty my g.

Funny how Planned Parenthood is mentioned this page. My paper for class is on Planned Parenthood. Keep up your arguments. I need perspective :nerd:

7076BC85-75DC-4A14-B3C3-9ABA944B0250.jpeg
I see you ninja. You’re killing the Cowboy hat. Even eve got da musket on deck.

Last edited:
Easier to act like you are doing it, when you set the bar so low.

not my fault your so bitter and im care free...then again i could just lob back da canned response for victimization as a excuse for abjection of accountability *ahem*

I mean when you are a victim of systemic oppression for decades, what do you expect....

that's how its supposed to work right? 8)

anywho MR no name, its a slow news day....why dont u tabulate da deficit spending that budget bill is gonna generate after your progressive acolytes poo poo'ed da tax bill, but signed up for da this bill WITHOUT DACA protections :lol: :smh:

Funny how Planned Parenthood is mentioned this page. My paper for class is on Planned Parenthood. Keep up your arguments. I need perspective :nerd:
side 1: contraception and counseling are important to women's health and PP provides these things, so we support them.

side 2: contraception and counseling are important to women's health and PP provides these things. but it's a republican talking point to disparage them and i have no issues being intellectually dishonest or morally bankrupt so I think PP needs to be stopped for purely political reasons.

side 1a. wont support a outright banned on partial birth abortion, no matter how extreme and unpopular it is with da mainstream public opinion.

not my fault your so bitter and im care free...then again i could just lob back da canned response for victimization as a excuse for abjection of accountability *ahem*

that's how its supposed to work right? 8)

anywho MR no name, its a slow news day....why dont u tabulate da deficit spending that budget bill is gonna generate after your progressive acolytes poo poo'ed da tax bill, but signed up for da this bill WITHOUT DACA protections :lol: :smh:

This coming from you :rofl: :rofl:

You have really deluded yourself into thinking I am jealous of your life. :smh: :lol:

The kind of GOP fundamentalist evangelicals pushing for a total ban on abortion care about babies being born but that's where it ends. Kind of like some people and the military; love to deploy them but don't want to take care of them afterwards.
I'd call them pro-birth rather than pro-life because quality of life is clearly of zero importance to them.

Good healthcare? Nope

Sex-ed? Nope

Contraception? Nope

Abortions for rape victims? Nope

Abortion to save an unborn child from an awful degenerative disease? Nope

Abortion to save the mother from a life-threatening pregnancy? Nope

Supporting organizations like Planned Parenthood who provide essential womens health services such as cancer screening? Nope because a tiny tiny percentage of their services are abortions.

Nothing wrong at all with personal objections to abortion but wanting to block everyone else from legally doing so is asinine. Many people are against abortion but support pro-choice legislation.

People are gonna want abortions anyway, guess they prefer them to use the good old coathanger if they got their way with Roe v. Wade were to be reversed. Since they don't support improving education and healthcare, sex-ed or contraception either, all factors that decrease abortion rates.

Don't think anything matches the sheer hypocrisy of fundamentalist evangelical biblethumpers. I feel blessed every day those kind of people are essentially non-existent here, much less in government.

Many people are against abortion but support pro-choice legislation.
Like me. I don't like the concept of abortion. I wish we lived in a world where it wasnt necessary.
But we don't. And I cant get pregnant. So who the hell am I to say if a woman gets pregnant she HAS to have the baby?

Like me. I don't like the concept of abortion. I wish we lived in a world where it wasnt necessary.
But we don't. And I cant get pregnant. So who the hell am I to say if a woman gets pregnant she HAS to have the baby?
That is the trick, people like ole boy always want to conflate being pro-choice with being pro-abortion.

And like you pointed out, conservatives are against things that would cut down on unwanted pregnancies.

The anti-choice conservative crowd preach about much they care about unborn babies, shame women that have abortions (well poor, black and brown ones) but once the baby is born. **** em.

That is the trick, people like ole boy always want to conflate being pro-choice with being pro-abortion.

And like you pointed out, conservatives are against things that would cut down on unwanted pregnancies.

The anti-choice conservative crowd preach about much they care about unborn babies, shame women that have abortions (well poor, black and brown ones) but once the baby is born. **** em.

YES. THE GOVERNMENT SHOULD STEP IN AND MAKE...oh wait

Strange to see Kellyanne Conway with an opinion that doesn't perfectly allign with Trump's re: Rob Porter

A Tennessee sheriff is being sued for using excessive force after he was recorded boasting he had told officers to shoot a man rather than risk damaging police cars by ramming him off the road.

“They said ‘we’re ramming him,’” Sheriff Oddie Shoupe of White County said on tape in the aftermath of the killing of suspect Michael Dial. “I said, ‘Don’t ram him, shoot him.’ **** that ****. Ain’t gonna tear up my cars.”

Shoupe arrived on the scene shortly after police had shot Dial at the conclusion of a low-speed chase, clearly upset he had missed the excitement.

“I love this ****,” Shoupe said, apparently unaware that his comments were being picked up by another deputy’s body-worn camera. “God, I tell you what, I thrive on it.

“If they don’t think I’ll give the damn order to kill that mother****er they’re full of ****,” he added, laughing. “Take him out. I’m here on the damn wrong end of the county,” he said.

Back
Top Bottom