***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Obama-drinking-straw-cup-300x240.jpg

#BlueTsunami2018

why would they want a participation medal for not only losing but also being on the wrong side of the fight morally. Southern Wypeepo gotta get it together lol

I forgot the article but someone made a great point that conservatives should hate Confederate statues because they are basically participation trophies.

Like the South lost, they got washed, the entire institution the South was trying to protect got outlawed too. Then the North treated those white loser racist with kid gloves after the War.

Dudes wanna talk about the glory and strength of the old South, but they shot a fair one with the North and caught an L. Then cried like lil babies when the war ended.

So the statues need to come down, because they celebrate is a legacy of racism, treason, and failure.

I'm tired of these PC snowflake conservatives always wanting to be babied.

Listen up conservatives, dis America b. Sack up

not only that but if they had such reverence for symbols of their "pride and heritage" whyd they let nazis, klansmen, and other bigots/racists turn their precious statues and flag into symbolds of hate for DECADES? where was their anger when those people literally turned their symbols into toilet paper for so long to the point of no return? that is unless that hate and bigotry is synonymous with their pride an heritage? those people were angrier at colin kaepernick for kneeling than they were at those nazis in Charlottesville waving their flag around while screaming racist chants

Trump tweeted this in response to the sketch release, which was done by a highly renowned sketch artist for the record.
Stormy said she did not recognize the man as someone she knew or had met before, only that she would recognize him if she saw him again. What is Trump so angry about?

I hear there's actually some kind of places where all kinds of monuments can be stored, even ones symbolizing Hitler and the nazi regime for example. You can put all kinds of statues and monuments in there. They're called museums I believe.
Preserving good and bad history is one of museum's key functions. Put it in a museum and problem solved. Easy.

Waving around confederate flags isn't all that different from walking around in Klan robes. It's displaying support of actual traitors who tried to secede from the Union over slavery. Plain and simple. If they're so concerned about confederate history and heritage then they should know about the Cornerstone speech. The confederate flag is a symbol of treason and slavery, sure some of it had to do with "states rights" but the specific rights they wanted was maintaining slavery.

"was not fired because of the phony Russia investigation"

Trump shortly after the firing on national tv with Lester Holt:
Oh I was gonna fire regardless of recommendation-
He made-- he (Rosenstein) made a recommendation, he's highly respected, very good guy, very smart guy, uh the Democrats like him, the Republicans like him, uh he made a recommendation but regardless of recommendation I was going to fire Comey knowing there was no good time to do it. And in fact when I decided to just do it, I said to myself, I said you know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made up story, it's an excuse by the Democrats for having lost an election that they should have won.
722a2ad505f77d30e7c72fcc339f53fa.png

d961367e195c433205589524d22e9cdf.png

Reactions: HIM
not only that but if they had such reverence for symbols of their "pride and heritage" whyd they let nazis, klansmen, and other bigots/racists turn their precious statues and flag into symbolds of hate for DECADES? where was their anger when those people literally turned their symbols into toilet paper for so long to the point of no return? that is unless that hate and bigotry is synonymous with their pride an heritage? those people were angrier at colin kaepernick for kneeling than they were at those nazis in Charlottesville waving their flag around while screaming racist chants
Those statues went up as a permanent dog whistle to the klansmen. Their ONLY purpose was to let the non Whites in the South know that they would always be second class citizens.

Back
Top Bottom