***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I don't know how anyone else feels but props to @Belgium for his contributions to this thread. I really enjoy reading his posts because it gives me an international perspective of how this presidency is impacting the world.

facts
he doesnt get enough credit for the info he contributes, especially from the global perspective

I respect your opinion and I'm willing to change my stance towards racism with the proper insights and facts. I am Pakistani and Filipino so I look " of color " I've seen racism towards me and others and I went to them racial rallies here in the bay area but after all that nothing has changed in this country. I just see a lot more racists coming out . Heck some of the people I knew came out being racist it just gave me an option to not want to deal with them anymore if it bothered me that much.

The key is pushing back against them politically and when necessary physically. WS know the political angle is important and it's why they've infiltrated not only the government, but the police forces and the military. I vote locally to help influence the state level which can later influence national scale. I also don't take **** from racist people.

Busting racists and Nazis heads is essentially fighting terrorism when it really comes down to it.

There's no way to end racism. But you can put fear in their hearts and force them back into the shadows and caves they crawled out of.

They prepped him hoping he wouldn't **** it up.
He ****ed it up.
They prepped him hoping he would do a 180.
He did a 360.

IPEfOYx.gif

They prepped him hoping he wouldn't **** it up.
He ****ed it up.
They prepped him hoping he would do a 180.
He did a 360.

IPEfOYx.gif
It's amazing how obvious it is when he goes off script. First he sounds bored and struggles to read, then yells out "NO COLLISION" with all the exuberance in the world.

Any semi intelligent person could make a better president than this fool.

Murders
Pimps
Pedos
Rapists
Racists
Homophobes

Da party of family values folks

to think they were better off with the dude who married his cousin.. who was his 1st or 2nd wife, out of 3.. i think

pretty amazing how many dudes they got on the roster that hit the 3 wives club

Which team is this dude on?

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/rohrabacher-criticizes-bogus-indictment-butina

Rohrabacher Criticizes ‘Bogus’ Indictment Of Butina For Conspiring Against US
Clearly Russia since day one. Dude doesn't even hide it. Relationships with Russia aren't bad given that the conditions are equal, but we can't have them committing crimes against us then smiling with them and bending to their will. This is what trumpettes miss. Like you steal some **** from my house during a party and next day you're in my face talking bout "oh word? that's crazy".

Back
Top Bottom