***Official Political Discussion Thread***

unicorn is half paki?

OH, I understand. No excuse for not saying anything against racism

Last edited by a moderator:
Russian President Vladimir Putin said during a press conference with Trump on Monday that the Kremlin would permit special counsel Robert Mueller’s team to travel to Russia and attend the questioning of 12 Russian intelligence officers indicted in the probe, if Russia is allowed to help interrogate some people “who have something to do with illegal actions in the territory of Russia.”
Oh.
You know the suitcase, the rope, and the suicide note are ready for Mueller.

We all look bad together ... if you go to a foreign country and show your passport you'll get the same hate that I will receive.. we gotta stick together as a country and if the ship goes down we all go down together . When we rise up we all rise up together
:lol: No.

I still remember the first time I met Belgium Belgium . The coal mines in Bluffington had just shutdown and I was depressed. My buddies whywesteppin whywesteppin and @noskey sent me to pick up some lunch at the local burger place while we pondered our next move. I told the cashier that I wanted three double cheeseburgers, one all the way, one no pickles, one no onions, a fish sandwish, four large fries and four grape sodas. The cashier looked at me and said, "What on Earth are you trying to say?" "What do you mean?" I said. "I can't understand you." The cashier said. I was getting angry not just because Obummer used an executive order to shut down the coal mines but me and my buddies were starving. Then when all hope seemed lost Belgium Belgium arrived and said, "Yo, man, let me take care of this. The new kid wants three moo cows, one no cukes, one no stinkers, one wet one, four tubers, and four from the vine." Belgium Belgium then handed me a pamphlet for an organization called the Coalition and the rest is history. AMAZING.
I had my doubts at first. aepps20 aepps20 walks in empty-handed and with this well-dressed (out of place) European behind him and he says, "I would like you to meet someone." And I'm sitting there thinking a) where the **** is my food and b) why is aepps befriending someone who doesn't even wear Wranglers?? I smelled libbie.

And then, I **** you not, first thing he says is, "Who's hemi is that parked out front? I've always wanted one but Obama's oppressive policies have made it too expensive to own in Belgium." I jumped up, took off my cowboy hat, introduced myself and the other comrades, and shook hands. The rest is history.

7ebD.gif

Just cause I don't care about racism and accepted that part of the nation is racist it automatically makes me one ? Please homie play a different assumption game
Lots of Privilege you have :lol:

I respect Meth and his dislike of FB
not sure if political, didn’t want to make a thread

www.nydailynews.com/news/ny-news-zuckerberg-facebook-holocaust-deniers-deserve-voice-20180718-story.html

Mark Zuckerberg says Facebook won't ban Holocaust deniers because they deserve 'a voice'

“Let’s take this closer to home. I’m Jewish, and there’s a set of people who deny that the Holocaust happened,” the 34-year-old billionaire said. “I find that deeply offensive. But at the end of the day, I don’t believe that our platform should take that down because I think there are things that different people get wrong. I don’t think they’re intentionally getting it wrong.”

The site will only remove information that contains harassment or threats of violence.

Facebook has been in damage control mode since it emerged that Russian trolls exploited the platform and that Cambridge Analytica, a British-based political consultancy that worked for Donald Trump’s presidential campaign, obtained the data of millions of users of the popular social media site.

In April, Zuckerberg vowed before Congress that his company would combat both hate speech and fake news, but his Wednesday interview all but contradicts that sentiment.
The Silicon Valley mogul insisted his stance is consistent with the site’s community standards, which hold that fake news will not be removed.

“Reducing the spread of false news on Facebook is a responsibility that we take seriously,” the policy states. “We also recognize that this is a challenging and sensitive issue. We want to help people stay informed without stifling productive public discourse. There is also a fine line between false news and satire or opinion. For these reasons, we don't remove false news from Facebook but instead, significantly reduce its distribution by showing it lower in the News Feed.”

The Interior IG has also been investigating Ryan Zinke over travel issues since late 2017 after reports came out that he used a private plane owned by an oil executive during his tenure as the Interior Secretary.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...bes-zinke-over-real-estate-deal-idUSKBN1K902Z
U.S. Interior watchdog probes Zinke over real estate deal
The U.S. Interior Department’s watchdog said in a letter to lawmakers on Wednesday that it was investigating a Montana real estate deal involving a foundation set up by Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke and a development group backed by the chairman of oil service company Halliburton.
The letter, a copy of which was seen by Reuters, said that the agency’s inspector general had launched the probe on July 16 to look into a development deal in Zinke’s hometown of Whitefish, Montana, between a group funded by David Lesar, Halliburton’s chairman, and the foundation.

Neither the inspector general’s office nor the Interior Department, which comments on behalf of Zinke, replied to requests for comment.

Halliburton spokeswoman Emily Mir said in an email that Lesar’s “personal investment in a small land development in Montana has nothing to do with Halliburton, and the company is confident that any actions of the Interior Department will not be influenced by (his) personal investment.”

The deal, reported by Politico in June, included a hotel, retail shops and microbrewery.

The brewery would be set aside for Zinke and his wife Lola to own and operate, Whitefish city planner said in the Politico story, though the developer said at the time that no final decision had been made.

Politico reported that Zinke’s foundation, the Great Northern Veterans Peace Park Foundation, had pledged in writing to allow the Lesar-backed developer to build a parking lot for its Peace Park project.

Zinke’s wife Lola is president of the foundation, a position she took over from her husband when he became secretary.

The letter, first reported by Politico, was addressed to U.S. Representatives Raul Grijalva, Donald McEachin and Jared Huffman, all Democrats, who had asked the inspector general to investigate if Zinke had used taxpayer resources to advance land developments.

The letter said the investigation had been opened because the lawmakers “expressed special concern about the reported funding by a top executive at Halliburton and assuring decisions that affect the nation’s welfare are not compromised by individual self-enrichment.”

Zinke has pushed for opening federal lands for energy development as the Trump administration pursues a policy of energy dominance to maximize production of crude, natural gas and coal.

The Interior Department’s inspector general has also been investigating Zinke over travel issues since late last year after reports that he had used a private plane owned by an oil executive while secretary.

huh so there is a fine line between the Onion and fake news websites? and it's ok to deny the Holocaust?

Zuckerberg is the worst kind of idiot.

He’s clearly just not trying to alienate any users but at the same time alienating a **** ton of users. I guess he picked the side he thought had better people.

Mark Zuckerberg says Facebook won't ban Holocaust deniers because they deserve 'a voice'

“Let’s take this closer to home. I’m Jewish, and there’s a set of people who deny that the Holocaust happened,” the 34-year-old billionaire said. “I find that deeply offensive. But at the end of the day, I don’t believe that our platform should take that down because I think there are things that different people get wrong. I don’t think they’re intentionally getting it wrong.”

Sounds like Zuck is siding with the Nazis on this one.

Add Mark Zuckerberg to the list of "People who've been terribly exposed" since The Bigot™ took office.

I think aepps20 aepps20 should do the right thing and update his pic to that one of him in that dashing ushanka

Seems only right.. just as I'm sure he will only be drinking vodka for at least a few weeks

this is normal

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/18/world/europe/trump-intelligence-russian-election-meddling-.html

From the Start, Trump Has Muddied a Clear Message: Putin Interfered

Two weeks before his inauguration, Donald J. Trump was shown highly classified intelligence indicating that President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia had personally ordered complex cyberattacks to sway the 2016 American election.

The evidence included texts and emails from Russian military officers and information gleaned from a top-secret source close to Mr. Putin, who had described to the C.I.A. how the Kremlin decided to execute its campaign of hacking and disinformation.

In July 2017, just after meeting Mr. Putin for the first time, Mr. Trump told a New York Times reporter that the Russian president had made a persuasive case that Moscow’s cyberskills were so good that the government’s hackers would never have been caught. Therefore, Mr. Trump recounted from his conversation with Mr. Putin, Russia must not have been responsible.

#thatlogic

LMAO at how ****ing gullible and stupid Trump and his followers are. Yikes.

Do you think these folks go home and look at themselves proudly in the mirror after spewing such garbage? I want to believe that these idiots know they are pumping out BS but are only doing so because of those village idiots that truly believe in this stuff.

Do you think these folks go home and look at themselves proudly in the mirror after spewing such garbage? I want to believe that these idiots know they are pumping out BS but are only doing so because of those village idiots that truly believe in this stuff.

It might be Trump’s America but it’s still America. It’s all about the paycheck.

Granted - I do think they are vile bigots but these dudes on TV are doing it for the money and notoriety while I think the folks in the government do it to maintain the power.

I honestly think Trump it waaayyyyy far right for some of these dudes and since if your GOP, it GOP over everything that they’re riding with it.

Back
Top Bottom