***Official Political Discussion Thread***

12xk4l.jpg

It would be great if Rohrabacher loses his seat. **** that guy.
He's currently losing, but it's still close. I hope he loses too.

I was shocked to find out how conservative Orange County was. Although, I shouldn't have been. Rich elitists out here lol

Glad GOP wasted all that money on "Vote No on Amendment 1" ads. :lol:

McCaskill lost but state redestricting, legal medical mj, and raise minimum wage all passed.

No gas increase tax either

People really surprised at how white women vote? They've publicly shown more hatred towards minorities than even white men. Hell, looking at old pictures and videos of the civil rights movement, white women seemed more angry and aggressive than white men as well.

They’ve been the biggest enablers in history

I see Florida is still fighting vigorously to sustain the relevance of that Bugs Bunny gif. Looks like it's a lock for the orangutan in 2020.

We got the House. That is no small thing. In their Royal Oaths, the Anglo-Saxon Kings of old pledged to purge "evil laws." We cannot yet purge evil laws but we can at least stop new, evil laws from being made. I knew that the Senate would be a lost cause

My head says we won but my heart says we lost. I have imbibed enough of NT and black twitter that I genuinely feel angry at the results of Florida and Georgia and Texas. I know that Beto was launching a long shot bid, I cannot believe that the blobfish won but okay. With Stacey Abrams, it's bad but sadly this is what we can expect under Jim-Crow-Koch rules (if we ever get a bare majority in both houses and the White House, we'll party like it's 1864 again and make Georgia howl). Andrew Gillum's loss really hurt. For one, he was just so much more qualified, on his face he was the right man for the job. The gap between DeSantis and Gillum was far greater than that between Obama and McCain. I know we live in a white supremacist country but I thought that such a gap between the majesty of Andrew Gillum and the degeneracy of Ron DeSantis would overcome the white supremacy gap.

Furthermore, Gillum was supposed to be the prince who resulted from the Union of the houses of Bernie and Barack-Clinton. I figured if Bernie felt himself to be too old to run in 2020, Andrew Gillum would fill in and take up the banner. It is harder to do so with someone who lost his most recent election.

I was at an election night party and while it was a liberal crowd, I felt roused from the flowing punch bowl to interject that there is not a national nor a state wide mood, there is voter suppression and white supremacy a foot in these so called results.

Back
Top Bottom