***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I honestly believe the stage has been set for Trump's defeat in 2020.
Lol.

How when Democrats dont have a real position or a backbone and we are surrounded by prejudiced ppl that would cut the nose to spite the face?

Voter suppression, prejudiced rhetoric, actual racism, killing. Etc and voter turnout was amazing and yet again dems cant take the house AND the Senate.

Shouldn't be any red on the map if we are going by morals that these same types preach on Sunday.

Lol.

How when Democrats dont have a real position or a backbone and we are surrounded by prejudiced ppl that would cut the nose to spite the face?

Voter suppression, prejudiced rhetoric, actual racism, killing. Etc and voter turnout was amazing and yet again dems cant take the house AND the Senate.

Shouldn't be any red on the map if we are going by morals that these same types preach on Sunday.

Not enough millenials are voting.

45496082_10215318343326384_4675327413595406336_n.jpg

Tbf,there was record millennial voter turnout across the board during these midterms from most accounts. The challenge is getting that to become the norm cause the other side shows up in force every time regardless. I think it's a bit lazy blaming them specifically for some results not going the way we had hoped given the context of this easily being the worst/most gerrymandered electoral map in history

Last edited:
Rural America is not hard to figure out. It's overwhelmingly white and stuck in their ways. They don't like the changing face of America and its diversity, and that is everything the Republican party has chosen to stand for: resentment politics.

Understanding them is easy . I meant figuring out as how can they somehow kinda appeal to some of them. To divide them in a way.

Understanding them is easy . I meant figuring out as how can they somehow kinda appeal to some of them. To divide them in a way.
They openly vote against their own benefit. The simple answer is to show them word for word in plain English what they’re voting for and cover up what part is supporting it.

They openly vote against their own benefit. The simple answer is to show them word for word in plain English what they’re voting for and cover up what part is supporting it.

The Murdoch/Koch propaganda machine over the past 2 decades has made that damn near impossible at this point. Even when actual conservatives break ranks and talk straight they're immediately dismissed as undercover Libs/RINO's spreading fake news

And that's why a lot of ppl dont vote. Roland is a clown regardless but he fails to understand that some ppl just dont buy into a system where the so called popular vote doesnt count.

Ppl need to understand that this is a racist, fascist country and the govt doesnt give a **** about the ppl.

We arent voting on real change because the candidates arent able to really run on that. This country isnt nearly progressive enough for it. Too many ppl here are content with the status quo and too many ppl want to go back to Jim crow. Americans wont admit it or even entertain the convo. That's a problem.

Back
Top Bottom