***Official Political Discussion Thread***

tenor.gif

*****. Did she just quote Watchmen?!

Nah, I'm deadass gonna fight one of y'all for her honor.

*****. Did she just quote Watchmen?!

Nah, I'm deadass gonna fight one of y'all for her honor.
First off, please step back. We all know Alan Moore was a hardline COALservative in this reality. Therefore, it is up to #COALGANG to decide who among us modern COALservatives is afforded the pleasure to court Ms. Ocasio-Coaltez. I will throw my dusty coal covered hardhat into the mix, and absolutely end the libcuck dreams of turning this gorgeous coal queen into a wasted welfare queen. Lettuce not forget, it is the early miner who gets the black lung. Allegedly.

I asked you a question sir. And it wasn't a difficult question.

Like I said, I am not racist. Nor do I exhibit racist behavior. Once again, you are trying to simplify and label me so YOU can understand me. Once again, I didn't make my statement as a matter of fact, but more of an idea based on the findings of the data that was put in front of me. Systematic! Racism just can't be the answer for everything.

Thanks for letting me know the name of the logic I used. :rolleyes
You see the data that FrenchBread provided already came with a conclusion (Blacks had less wealth than Whites).
In your example, you work to a conclusion (Whites are likely to have lower I.Q. scores). Besides that, the article you posted also took into account low levels of contact with out-groups. Apples to Oranges. But everyone in here does that so I'm not surprised.

You seem to have a problem with me posting my thoughts on NT about race. So I will avoid it in the future.

My Business is exactly that, my business.

So you would have no issue whatsoever if your posts here in the political thread were directly linked to your photography website?

Yeah, as soon as you show me I said there were studies I cited to throw a possibility out. That shouldn't be hard either.
Let me rephrase then. Show us your cited peer reviewed studies which prove black Americans dont make as risk-tolerant investments as whites. If I missed these in the flurry of pages yesterday, shouldn't be hard to direct me to them.

how much crime is commited by illegal immigrants?

with this urgency for a 5 billion dollar wall or else ultimatum by donald gump you would think it would be around 90 percent

who is co signing this clown?

how much crime is commited by illegal immigrants?

with this urgency for a 5 billion dollar wall or else ultimatum by donald gump you would think it would be around 90 percent

who is co signing this clown?

They ignore the stats until they can use them to their advantage.

If the wall actually gets built (not going to happen) then all the low crime/immigration stats that have been trending downward for years now will suddenly be true.

So the next wild fire happens...... what goes down? They just let it happen? Ironically enough the funding that was taken away went to....... workers How now don’t have a job. “Da best job market ever!!”

Diverting disaster funds when PR is still in shambles.... heck New Orleans and Houston still isn’t back to normal.

Back
Top Bottom