***Official Political Discussion Thread***

The same folk he fed cold burgers and dwalk fries are the same folk he just asked for money to pay for his wall. This guy is really something

Racism only counts toward blacks. Not even real racism, just any criticism toward anything any black person has done.
Quick question.
If a woman is angry with patriarchy, sexism, misogyny and then speaks out against it, does that make her sexist or misogynistic?
Replace misogyny and sexism with racism, and then you'll understand why it only goes one way.
Have a nice day.

To the others who seem well rounded with a precise bullskip meter, I have been reading this thread, keep it up! Bravo!

Any chance Trump getting trapped with this Barr nomination? He is one of the staunchest defenders of the DOJ, the same DOJ Trump has been ****ting on for over two years. Who writes and sends an unsolicited 19 page memo questioning the validity of an obstruction of justice investigation into Comey's firing. Barr is highly regarded in the DOJ and he is very good friends with Mueller and holds high regard for Rosenstein. They've attended each other's children's weddings and have known each other for decades. We know Trump doesn't read and is a reactionary impulse character who may have just nominated Barr on the word of the 'unsolicited' memo casting a negative light on one of the aspects of Mueller's investigation without any type of due diligence. Barr might just be the man that tells Trump, Mueller sends his regards.

I was wondering the same thing while watching Barr, was thinking "what if the Republicans won't confirm him based off his answers?"... wouldn't that be something.

Any chance Trump getting trapped with this Barr nomination? He is one of the staunchest defenders of the DOJ, the same DOJ Trump has been ****ting on for over two years. Who writes and sends an unsolicited 19 page memo questioning the validity of an obstruction of justice investigation into Comey's firing. Barr is highly regarded in the DOJ and he is very good friends with Mueller and holds high regard for Rosenstein. They've attended each other's children's weddings and have known each other for decades. We know Trump doesn't read and is a reactionary impulse character who may have just nominated Barr on the word of the 'unsolicited' memo casting a negative light on one of the aspects of Mueller's investigation without any type of due diligence. Barr might just be the man that tells Trump, Mueller sends his regards.
I'm sure 4D chess grandmaster Donald Trump is on to this. I mean he knows everything. He knows college athletes very well because he was once one and he constantly dined on fast food.

02trumpvietnam-2-articleLarge.jpg

That's why he ordered 10,000 cheeseburgers.

I was surprised too by the impression I got from Barr throughout the parts of the hearing. A lot more reasonable than I anticipated.

I still have some concerns either way given his role in hamstringing the Iran/Contra investigation. The independent prosecutor at that time had a strongly negative view of Barr’s advice on the pardons.

They shouldn't waste time questioning barr on whether or not he'd fire Mueller or stop the russian investigation but rather how he would advise/strategize the deplorable in chief on pardons. The highlight of barr's career has been how he helped w pardon weinberger & the other 5 crooks associated with the Iran-Contra scandal.

Edit - Firing Mueller or stopping the investigation would be a political nightmare & it would most likely bring about obstruction of justice charges & even impeachment.

Pardons, strategically handed out would basically stop Mueller & his investigation without having to pay that kind of political price. Basically pardon everyone being investigated & then there's no one left to investigate.

Last edited:
That was deleted? Those were posted with intentions of being seen to help make money. Racist statements are ok though?

:rofl:
They were posted with the intention of insulting him. That much was obvious. It's not in compliance with our rules and has no place in this discussion.

Racism only counts toward blacks. Not even real racism, just any criticism toward anything any black person has done.
You did not criticize an individual. You stated that the collective disparities in wealth could be attributed to stereotypical purchases. You even used the exact phrase "stereotypical purchases."

The overt use of derogatory racial stereotypes isn't "real racism" by your definition?

If someone were to post links to or quotes of your own comments about race on your company's Instagram posts, to show your current or prospective customers that you think the racial wealth gap is caused by "stereotypical purchases" or that you are an unabashed fan of George Zimmerman (https://niketalk.com/threads/r-i-p-trayvon.539700/page-254#post-18321681 https://niketalk.com/threads/george...-from-truck-crash.556459/page-5#post-18384839) how quickly would you complain to Instagram or to us?

You don't post this garbage on your social media accounts. You post it here. I suspect that you either know this is shameful, or recognize that your customers would likely treat it as such. If it's bad for your business, why on Earth should I allow it to stain our forums?

I've done my part to ensure that our rules are upheld and prevent other forum users from posting your photo to insult you.
As Malcolm X said, "wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it."
It is not, however, wrong for you to be held accountable for what you've publicly posted on our forums.

Trolling and racism are not permitted on our forums.
If you'd like to test those rules, you'll soon find yourself in the hallway.

They shouldn't waste time questioning barr on whether or not he'd fire Mueller or stop the russian investigation but rather how he would advise/strategize the deplorable in chief on pardons. The highlight of barr's career has been how he helped w pardon weinberger & the other 5 crooks associated with the Iran-Contra scandal.

Edit - Firing Mueller or stopping the investigation would be a political nightmare & it would most likely bring about obstruction of justice charges & even impeachment.

Pardons, strategically handed out would basically stop Mueller & his investigation without having to pay that kind of political price. Basically pardon everyone being investigated & then there's no one left to investigate.
The thing with pardons is that there's so much crime in this investigation that someone accepting a pardon could still be compelled to testify. They would not be able to invoke their 5th amendment on matters covered by the pardon they accepted.

Back
Top Bottom