***Official Political Discussion Thread***

mjlit2.png

My wife is still in my phone with her maiden name :lol: been married 5 years now

Man, she’s keeping her damn name. You know how much paperwork that is to change it?

Plus her last name is cooler than mine anyways. I’m not even mad.

Man, she’s keeping her damn name. You know how much paperwork that is to change it?

Plus her last name is cooler than mine anyways. I’m not even mad.
I dont know how much paperwork it is cause she did it :lol:

I share the name of a philly sports legend so i have the cool name in our situation

my wife hyphenated my son’s last name until we got married and she did all the paperwork to change both. seemed like a lot of work.

Last figure I saw was China held $1.12 trillion of US debt as of December 2018. Interesting post via the tweet below which explains the economic war they have been quietly waging under the guise of “investment” via a Trojan horse like plan.

Last Sept, President Xi said China was “investing” $60 billon in Africa; $20 billion in credit lines, $15 billion in grants, interest-free loans and concessional loans, and $10 billion in investment financing.

The Trojan horse in this “investment” is this will more than likely result in unsustainable debt which would result in what the vid shows happened to other countries like Sri Lanka.

I know Xi was also going to “invest” another $62 billon in Pakistan but last I heard, the country was getting cold feet.

Edit - Pakistan did go thru with the deal.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom