***Official Political Discussion Thread***

So Alex Jones May have been right about the fema camps, but it will be his guy implementing them. :lol:

That would so Trumpian.

"People, they said it couldn't be done but I have mandated that all vaccines have chemicals that will give kids austism. The kids, the kids, they'll never be able to recognize facial ques, it's such powerful chemicals. I also have planes that really do have toxic chemicals in their contrails. Finally, we're putting so many chemicals in the water that, well let's just say that the frooogs will be playing C+C Music Factory's 'Gonna make you sweat.'"

Hey everyone, I have so many people to thank for this post, I can't name you all but I must give a special shout out to the gay amphibian alliance of Louisiana's Cancer Alley. Keep reaching for that rainbow.

I'll have to ask my wife if the prohibition on double jeopardy would apply to impeachment indictments. It's obviously a very undeveloped area of law, to say the least, but even if a President can't be impeached over and over again for the same act, he could certainly be impeached for different acts and Trump violates the Emolluments clause with each and every unique business venture he has in a foreign Country. So, hey, Dems take you shot. Just keep flinging new charges at the President. After all, the orgins of the word impeachment is from the Anglo-Norman word for "to embarrass."

Run those impeachment votes over and over and over again, Nancy Pelosi should expedite them though. Dems should not get bogged down on just that topic. The best way to beat Donald trump is to offer meaningful alternatives that draw a sharp contrast between your Party and the GOP.

Last thing I want as a teacher is the ability to carry a gun. There are some real off the wall teachers out there who shouldn’t even have a license let alone a gun.

I'll have to ask my wife if the prohibition on double jeopardy would apply to impeachment indictments. It's obviously a very undeveloped area of law, to say the least, but even if a President can't be impeached over and over again for the same act, he could certainly be impeached for different acts and Trump violates the Emolluments clause with each and every unique business venture he has in a foreign Country. So, hey, Dems take you shot. Just keep flinging new charges at the President. After all, the orgins of the word impeachment is from the Anglo-Norman word for "to embarrass."

Run those impeachment votes over and over and over again, Nancy Pelosi should expedite them though. Dems should not get bogged down on just that topic. The best way to beat Donald trump is to offer meaningful alternatives that draw a sharp contrast between your Party and the GOP.
I agree but I am afraid that the Democratic leadership is grossly misreading the situation in which the country is, and I do think they underestimate just how hard it will be to reverse course and go back to a pre-Trump sociopolitical environment.

I mean, look at this:

https://edition-m.cnn.com/2019/04/1...m/r/politics/?count=25&page=1&after=t3_bcjz20

Democrats remind me of France and the UK between 1933 and 1939. They tried to appease someone who was looking for a conflict and got annexed and bombarded.

You don't appease people who are looking for a confrontation; you fight back until they realize that conflict is not a viable solution to their problems.

Teachers are people of all ages and backgrounds. This is beyond scary for the sake of votes. They won’t allow you to grab and transport a child without their feet on the ground but you can shoot them? Crazy

Last edited:
Will substitute teachers be armed
Who shoots the teacher for shooting the kid
Janitor?
Lunch lady
Librarian....but with a silencer no loud noise in the library

Will substitute teachers be armed
Who shoots the teacher for shooting the kid
Janitor?
Lunch lady
Librarian....but with a silencer no loud noise in the library
Yes yes but cmon now. Stop asking these question and hurry up and sign the contract with glock!!

Back
Top Bottom