***Official Political Discussion Thread***

exactly why I didn't want my post deleted in the travis scott thread in regards to someone saying that they didn't believe that elections could be rigged.
a lot of americans are ignorant and don't care and don't even know to care because of the lack of education surrounding what's really going on and what has been going on politically (among other things).

when someone is providing information that benefits the citizens of this nation during a dire time like this it shouldn't matter if it has nothing to do with a thread topic. son made a comment because he didn't know and I tried to help by providing an example of something real in a state that I live in and linked a source.

its not a game and its not something that will blow over. this will be in history books. we are in a crisis, period. closing your eyes, turning your head, deleting posts, listening to music, turning the channel, etc. will not make it go away.

you can choose to be outraged over the things that are happening nationally but you need to understand local/state elections, districts, etc. and what the GOP is really doing.
chaos is a tool and they are using it like a shiny object while they do really grimy stuff behind the scenes.

in the above post this guy got caught. thank God for whistle blowers and twitter.

a lot of americans are ignorant and don't care and don't even know to care because of the lack of education surrounding what's really going on and what has been going on politically (among other things).
And others actually do know what is happening and condone it (gerrymandering and the electoral college) because they think they know better.

Plenty of GOPers use the benefit of the doubt centrists and apologists want to give them to hide their true intents.

I think the tweet is kinda misleading. I do not think dude cared he was on camera. He must have known they were going to be recorded.

It is just that he also knows that he can't win without gerrymandering, his map is going get rejected, so he said **** it.

I mean this is the position we are in now, the GOP is not a viable political party without cheating. If all elections were fair and open and we made participation easy, and people showed up to the polls, then the Democrats would sweep into power and the social conservative hold on the GOP would break.

Last edited:
aepps20 aepps20 and youngogjosh youngogjosh are joking with you.

They aren't really mad at liberals or care to keep the box.
tenor.gif

And the reporters speak with Trump on the south lawn, none of them will call him out on that. This might be asking a lot, but can't they go there prepared with the evidence of him saying on more than one occasion along with Mike Pompeo? It is getting so frustrating seeing them lob those softball questions with little to no follow up when he goes off on tangents. Hold his feet to the fire and expose his lies, along with the rest of his administration. Am I bugging here or what?

And the reporters speak with Trump on the south lawn, none of them will call him out on that. This might be asking a lot, but can't they go there prepared with the evidence of him saying on more than one occasion along with Mike Pompeo? It is getting so frustrating seeing them lob those softball questions with little to no follow up when he goes off on tangents. Hold his feet to the fire and expose his lies, along with the rest of his administration. Am I bugging here or what?
They don't want their access to him to be restricted.

Been saying this since the debates, none of the other GOP primary candidates and then Hilary herself, all the way up to now with every media member and most congresspeople. They're all afraid of him for some reason. GOPers need to keep his base, media members need to maintain their credentials/access at the price of their dignity/souls. Dems don't have an excuse, Ted Lieu is a G for being one of the few not scared.

They don't want their access to him to be restricted.

Yeah, but you're getting **** from him anyway. Just a buffoon on a pulpit with mouth diarrhea, no real reporting at all. It has to be killing them not being able to effectively do their jobs. So much for democracy :smh:

Been saying this since the debates, none of the other GOP primary candidates and then Hilary herself, all the way up to now with every media member and most congresspeople. They're all afraid of him for some reason. GOPers need to keep his base, media members need to maintain their credentials/access at the price of their dignity/souls. Dems don't have an excuse, Ted Lieu is a G for being one of the few not scared.

Not him, but his power which ironically they are giving him by being afraid. We've had some media stand up to him though. After what they tried to pull with Jim Acosta, can they really try that **** again?

Yeah, but you're getting **** from him anyway. Just a buffoon on a pulpit with mouth diarrhea, no real reporting at all. It has to be killing them not being able to effectively do their jobs. So much for democracy :smh:

Not him, but his power which ironically they are giving him by being afraid. We've had some media stand up to him though. After what they tried to pull with Jim Acosta, can they really try that **** again?

The first journalist to steal off of Trump for real, like really dig into him live I will donate to their newsletter and subscribe to whatever service they belong to. These folks are so scared that they don't see the potential of being "anti-Trump", or more aptly "living in reality". Why can't the 60%+ disapproval rating have our own FOX news?

Anyone who does it consistently will see their access to the WH revoked.

Back
Top Bottom