***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Based on what they are trying to pass my family could be stripped of citizenship. Even tho we pledged over a decade and a half ago.

This is legit scary and that’s not even touched upon in his piece yesterday.
I got my citizenship because I was under 16 when my mom became a citizen.

My mom became a citizen in 2002, they didn't approve my application and let me take the oath until 2009.

If Trump signed an executive order invalidating my qualification for citizenship, I am almost certain the Supreme Court would uphold it.

I got my citizenship because I was under 16 when my mom became a citizen.

My mom became a citizen in 2002, they didn't approve my application and let me take the oath until 2009.

If Trump signed an executive order invalidating my qualification for citizenship, I am almost certain the Supreme Court would uphold it.

That would be an interesting legal question per fry cook esq.

Based on what they are trying to pass my family could be stripped of citizenship. Even tho we pledged over a decade and a half ago.

This is legit scary and that’s not even touched upon in his piece yesterday.
It took me close to one and a half year to renew my green card. A relative who had been on a green card for decades waited 2 years to get his citizenship, and we come from a low immigration country. I don't even want to think about the wait time if you're from a country with a long line.

Hate to be insensitive but this was totally preventable. The gun debate really isn't a debate, it is between right and wrong and this is wrong. Shame that the 4 year old didn't have his own yappa to finish things with his brother. We need more guns not less.
giphy.gif

C'mon famb, do not make me laugh at this situation.

Back
Top Bottom