***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Idaho is important?

Iowa is important because it comes first. That's pretty much it.

Secondary reason is that it is a Midwestern state and that region has a disproportionate amount of power in the general.
For reference, here's the statistic on the Iowa democratic caucus. It's a little outdated but the trend continued the same way in 2012 and 2016.
1988 and 1992 are the only 2 outliers.
c2c0a712a56e73d33d10dd6a03b3c6a8.png

Idaho is important?

Iowa is important because it comes first. That's pretty much it.

Secondary reason is that it is a Midwestern state and that region has a disproportionate amount of power in the general.

Yeah so every article I read pretty much says the same..."because it is".

Crazy.

Dave has proven to be a buffoon outside of comedy on several occasions. Doesn’t surprise me one bit. :lol:

That said, it’s hilarious to see these Yang fanboys cream their jeans over his endorsement. Imagine thinking it’ll move the needle in any meaningful way for Yang. :lol:
I found out about the news because my homeboy who is a Yang supporter messaged me. He then asked how much do I think this will boost Yang's African American support. He thinks it will help a lot

I just sent him this in response...
giphy.gif

Love to see the Bloomberg hate in here :smokin
Dude is a top shelf low life. I remember soon after my Stop-n-frisk run in with the NYPD, Bloomberg was on the news defending the policy and implying that maybe the onus should be on victims of stops look less suspicious. So that way the cops won't stop them.

Those clowns stopped me while I was wearing a suit.

**** Bloomberg in this life, and whatever comes after it.

In a normal election I have no issue with who people endorse or choose to support. But for ****’s sake—this is THE most important election of our lifetime. It blows my mind that people actually throw support behind clowns that have ZERO chance of actually winning. Not saying you can’t like them or agree with them, and I’m not saying you have to love the candidates that actually have a chance of winning the nomination. But **** man....do society a solid and take this **** seriously instead of some photo op, “I’m with the cool kids” type of ****.

My faith in humankind continues to dwindle....

I bought Yang's book to read because a couple people recommended it.

There is somethings I don't like about dude, but my opinion of him as a person has soften a lot. I mean his heart is in the right place. And his candidacy is important.

But I can tell he is trying to scam me. Maybe scam is the wrong word, but dude is using some sleight of hand I do not like. So nah.

All things considered, Pete is way worst though.

Last edited:
No matter what issues they’re campaigning on, people who have no experience in politics shouldn’t be president. Full stop.

Also, Yang’s message has zero range. Everything circles back to 1k a month. Literally everything. That’s not gonna fix racial inequalities, or gun violence, or (insert issue here).

Back
Top Bottom