***Official Political Discussion Thread***

1579026848663.png

Be fair, now.
black-republicans-for-trump.jpg

White-Woman-Trump-Blacks-For-Trump.jpg

blacksfortrump.jpg

Dude is a top shelf low life. I remember soon after my Stop-n-frisk run in with the NYPD, Bloomberg was on the news defending the policy and implying that maybe the onus should be on victims of stops look less suspicious. So that way the cops won't stop them.

Those clowns stopped me while I was wearing a suit.

**** Bloomberg in this life, and whatever comes after it.
I remember researching the numbers it to counter Ninjahood's support for not only NYC's stop-and-frisk but also Trump's suggestion of nation-wide stop-and-frisk. I remember I expected large discrepancies between the races but I didn't expect the disparity to be as extreme as it was.
I wasn't really trying to convince Ninja, there's no point to that as he is unable to concede being wrong on anything, even a trivial math error.
Instead, I dissected the numbers for others who are obviously familiar with is as black Americans but perhaps not with the exact percentages.

I still recall some of tthe numbers. On average across the duration of its implementation, whites only made up 10-11% of all stops each year.
The NYPD's own statistics also showed that whites carried both contraband and illegal weapons at higher rates than black and hispanic Americans. Throughout stop and frisk's NYC implementation, those latter 2 groups made up between 85 to 89% of all stops year after year, despite possessing evidence that whites were more likely to result in successfully locating and confiscating contraband and weaponry.

Uhh...what?

Giuliani's henchmen surveilling the US Ambassador to Ukraine, nothing to see here.
When Parnas and Fruman hired former Trump attorney John Dowd, a letter was sent to Congress by Dowd in which he stated that Parnas and Fruman were working for Giuliani "as part of Mr. Giuliani's representation of Trump."
Parnas later fired Dowd after Trump distanced himself from Parnas and insisted he didn't know him, despite personally signing off on Parnas' hiring of John Dowd according to an email by Say Sekulow previously shown to the NYT. Dowd still represents Fruman.

Last edited:
Doesn't sound like a good thing for him. Judging by these newly released communications, he's someone SDNY would ordinarily like to interview as a witness. If he hasn't heard anything, that's typically a sign you may be a 'target' in a criminal investigation, rather than a 'subject.'

Also, don't be fooled by Lev Parnas playing the role of cooperating, which he's only applying to Congress. If anything this just seems like payback against Trump for distancing himself.
You don't see Parnas talk about the corrupt Naftogaz deal he was involved in. SDNY prosecutors have been interviewing Naftogaz executives about that plan to replace board members with Parnas and Fruman's own choices in order to pass a deal. That deal would also result in a few hundred million dollars in profit for Dmitry Firtash, a sum that Naftogaz supposedly "owed" him.

Also on't forget that Giuliani is well aware of Firtash' ties to the most notorious figure in the Russian mafia, and to some extent Vladimir Putin.
After all, Rudy said that publicly back when Cohen was testifying to Congress and his lawyer Lanny Davis also represented Firtash at that time.

Last edited:

Look at those two Billionaire Buffoons. Wasting money on vanity runs. Imagine what good all that money could do, like helping the Dems and other activist get people registered.

I haven't seen any Tom Steyer ads, but then again, I don't watch much live television.

I did see a whole bunch of Goonberg ads during the NFL Playoffs and I know that you gotta have deep pockets to buy ad time during football.

They knew when the Ambassador's phone was on or off, when her computer was on or off, ...

This is why Trump's wannabe mafia boss dumb *** has to be impeached
He was playing TV games with people that will kill someone with no hesitation
All of those American diplomats that were in the Ukraine lives were in danger

Back
Top Bottom