***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Trump is a pathological liar huh.

Son does not tell the truth about anything, does he :lol:

And Ms. Khan, in an opinion article published in The Washington Post, rebuked Mr. Trump for suggesting earlier in the weekend that she had not been permitted to speak at the Democratic convention. Ms. Khan said she did not speak because she did not believe she could remain composed while talking about her son.

Is Donald Trump even his real name?
Real last name is actually Drumpf.

It was once drumpf in the 17-18th century. It's not actuate to say his real last surname is drumpf now though ..

Us google translate .

http://m.welt.de/?homescreen&wtmc=bookmark.safari.smartphone.ios..bookmark_safari_iphone

German newspaper say his great grandfather was never called drumpf before immigrating to America.. It's the old spelling of trump .. Donald didn't change his last name. That's just how it was spelled hundreds of years ago. Nobody knows when the name changed exactly but I'f his great grandfather was never called drumpf then it had to have been centuries ago.

https://www.truthorfiction.com/donald-trumps-real-name-is-donald-drumpf-mostly-fiction/

It's such a stupid insult , drumpf? Lol childish

Last edited:
Trump's the kind of guy who will tell you he ate an omelette for breakfast instead of the cereal he really ate just because he wants to.

It was once drumpf in the 17-18th century. It's not actuate to say his real last surname is drumpf now though ..

Us google translate .

http://m.welt.de/?homescreen&wtmc=bookmark.safari.smartphone.ios..bookmark_safari_iphone

German newspaper say his great great grandfather was never called drumpf before immigrating to America.. It's the old spelling of trump .. Donald didn't change his last name.

I mean this goes without saying :lol:, most folks just use that name in jest

last time i checked Mexico didn't give Texas or California away, they lost it in a war..Crimea was given from one part of da former USSR to another part of da former USSR. moving da goal posts huh
laugh.gif

bingo.
Yeah, someone sure is moving the goal posts with his lame *** technicalities. You might as well have written:

"Last time I checked Mexico starts with an "M", Crimea starts with a "C". It couldn't be more different of a situation.
laugh.gif
"

You posted a map that shows different ethnicities in Crimea and pointed out that they voted to leave Ukraine to justify it's annexation by Russia. I did the same for the Latino population in the US. But since that points out the hollowness of your argument way too much and doesn't suit your agenda, apparently what's most important is how the territory was obtained many years ago.

Crimea was Ukrainian territory, regardless of the origins of how it became Ukrainian territory. If it's that simple to retake territory, then I guess Russia could just take Alaska back if they pay back what they originally gave for it. It was theirs first. The same goes for Louisiana and France. A much bigger version of Louisiana, that is.

And speaking of France and staying with your "won in a war" justification, does France also have dibs on various US territories where they won the battles in the American War of Independence?

It doesn't work that way. Crimea was Ukranian land, recognized by the U.N. And Russia just took it while giving zero dambs about U.N. conventions.

last time i checked Mexico didn't give Texas or California away, they lost it in a war..Crimea was given from one part of da former USSR to another part of da former USSR. moving da goal posts huh :lol:

bingo.

Yeah, someone sure is moving the goal posts with his lame *** technicalities. You might as well have written:

"Last time I checked Mexico starts with an "M", Crimea starts with a "C". It couldn't be more different of a situation. :lol: "

You posted a map that shows different ethnicities in Crimea and pointed out that they voted to leave Ukraine to justify it's annexation by Russia. I did the same for the Latino population in the US. But since that points out the hollowness of your argument way too much and doesn't suit your agenda, apparently what's most important is how the territory was obtained many years ago.

Crimea was Ukrainian territory, regardless of the origins of how it became Ukrainian territory. If it's that simple to retake territory, then I guess Russia could just take Alaska back if they pay back what they originally gave for it. It was theirs first. The same goes for Louisiana and France. A much bigger version of Louisiana, that is.

And speaking of France and staying with your "won in a war" justification, does France also have dibs on various US territories where they won the battles in the American War of Independence?

It doesn't work that way. Crimea was Ukranian land, recognized by the U.N. And Russia just took it while giving zero dambs about U.N. conventions.

Boom.

...dildo...

if anyone should be checked for that its trill b
That's normal for women.
Its not an insult if it's the truth.

I mean this goes without saying :lol:, most folks just use that name in jest
Dude actually thinks that it just became a thing and nobody listened to Oliver's set up for the joke :lol:

Really thought he was dropping knowledge :smh:

Last edited:
both of em prey on people's emotions & get people emotionally invested...once this is accomplished...it is very difficult to break out of

both of em prey on people's emotions & get people emotionally invested...once this is accomplished...it is very difficult to break out of

Very true. But go there and read some of the comments sometime. You'd think these people want Donald trump as the king of the USA. He can do no wrong in /r/thedonalds eyes

the worse trump makes himself look...the more confident trill voters become resulting in a king vs queen effect imo
that is - i see the mania in both sides mang

Possible puppet of the Kremlin and suspected malignant narcissist is a coin flip away from the presidency.

What a time to be alive.

Trump is a pathological liar huh.

Son does not tell the truth about anything, does he :lol:

And Ms. Khan, in an opinion article published in The Washington Post, rebuked Mr. Trump for suggesting earlier in the weekend that she had not been permitted to speak at the Democratic convention. Ms. Khan said she did not speak because she did not believe she could remain composed while talking about her son.

Is Donald Trump even his real name?

:rolleyes

Last edited:
Last edited:
This dude refuses to get himself informed, and because of that he routinely look stupid. Or maybe he is so insecure and needs people to see him as smart, as a result he contradicts himself constantly in hopes of fooling people. Reminds me a lot of someone

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/31/politics/donald-trump-russia-ukraine-crimea-putin/index.html

But a year ago.....

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...se-there-is-no-respect-for-the-united-states/

He defenitly has severe narcassictic personality disorder . Probably also combined with antisocial personality disorder aka physcopathy.

Pathological lying is one of the main symptoms. And zero remorse for the things he does or says.

I know you gonna stick by ya man ninja.

Donald could blame Dominicans for why NYC has a rat problem and you'd still stand by his side.

Probably say he was being facetious right? Or sarcastic somehow. Purposely egregious.

Last edited:

Us google translate .

German newspaper say his great grandfather was never called drumpf before immigrating to America.. It's the old spelling of trump .. Donald didn't change his last name. That's just how it was spelled hundreds of years ago. Nobody knows when the name changed exactly but I'f his great grandfather was never called drumpf then it had to have been centuries ago.

https://www.truthorfiction.com/donald-trumps-real-name-is-donald-drumpf-mostly-fiction/

childish and stupid insults? like 90% of what Trump says?

we're not doing this because we're stupid and childish. we do it to mock trump and the way he manages his problems.

he doesn't have a monopoly on stupid nicknames like lying Ted. **** Drumpf.

Back
Top Bottom