***Official Political Discussion Thread***

ohh yeah because Rape is not a bad as murder
eyes.gif

Typical Liberal thinking..Ummm.
ohh yeah because that's not even what I was talking about in the first place 

I was talking about the "being investigated by the FBI" comment 

Last edited:
Dont Matter. Hillary should be locked up right now. Yet she is not. Bill should be locked up right. Yet he is not. See the pattern? One is a sexual maniac, the other cant stop lying. Yeah these are the people you want in the white house alright. Signed me up :smh:

Crimea was a part of Ukraine, first and foremost

Crimea was part of da Russian USSR and immediate control over that territory was transferred over to da Ukraine USSR because da navy fleet is stationed over there.

a BETTER analogy would be, me being married to a broad and i lend her brother my car, and once we're divorced i take my car back.

Crimea NEVER considered itself part of Ukraine culturally and in fact was rulled autonomously from da Ukraine...once Russian interests were altered by da coup in da Ukrainian Government, da Crimean people voted to not be apart of that and to return to Russia.

Crimea was a part of Ukraine, first and foremost

Crimea was part of da Russian USSR and immediate control over that territory was transferred over to da Ukraine USSR because da navy fleet is stationed over there.

a BETTER analogy would be, me being married to a broad and i lend her brother my car, and once we're divorced i take my car back.

Crimea NEVER considered itself part of Ukraine culturally and in fact was rulled autonomously from da Ukraine...once Russian interests were altered by da coup in da Ukrainian Government, da Crimean people voted to not be apart of that and to return to Russia.

Let me fix that analogy for you.

You gave away the car, over six decades later (that 60 years b) , and the divorce been final for a quarter century. But now the brother pisses you off, so you an some geriatric goons run up on him at Bingo to take back the car.

Interesting the koch brothers aren't backing trump. Their reps also confirmed over the weekend that they won't be running anti HIlary ads either. Especially since pence was at one time a lap dog for the kochs.

Not sure it's a big story but jeb's adviser said she's voting for Hilary.

:wow: :lol: @ mccain's strongly worded statement about trump & his remarks about the Khan family...

:lol: @ trump saying his fellow commie b*****d would never go into the Ukraine... trump is such a meat head.

:lol: @ the nfl saying they never wrote a letter to trump about the conflict with the nfl & debates. This cad is steady just making up stuff...

Last edited:
Trump don't need that Koch bread. You cats still comparing Trump's campaign to a conventional one. His **** ain ordinary. The rules are being rewritten daily.

And Trump supporters love that he's not backing down from the Khan's. He not *****. And he's holding court in streets. Whereas any regular pol would make some public apology and have some kind of staged photo op.

We had enough apologizing over the last 8 years.

There's such a large amount of hypocrisy involved when so many on the right have criticized the current administrations handling of veterans affairs while staying silent as their nominee this time around openly and consistently disrespects veterans and what they stand for.

I will say that it's not everyone,most of the well known GOP leaders have spoken against that type of rhetoric but it's been pretty quiet from Trump supporters themselves

Last edited:
agreed. enough with respecting the parents of soldiers who died fighting for our country. that's not what America is about.

we're not going bend the knee to people sacrificing their lives for our country. no more!

it's a sad day when we choose the side of the parents of a Muslim soldier over the son of a klansman. Trump! Trump! Trump!

Back
Top Bottom