***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I dont know if anyone is watching the news anymore, but this isn't even ****ing america anymore man. These dudes are just kneeling and they are firing tear gas and rubber bullets at them.
They were clearing the area to make sure they couldn't be heard during his speech.

Quell the speculation Apparently he cleared out the area for a photo op :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Quell the speculation Apparently he cleared out the area for a photo op :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

This **** is a movie

I used to think the Democrats were weak, they are

but the Republicans are just as weak, because they're scared as **** of him and have allowed him to do anything he wants to the point he thinks he's Omnipotent.

But some males and females were out chere worryin about a woman being in charge and being irrational

I dont know if anyone is watching the news anymore, but this isn't even ****ing america anymore man. These dudes are just kneeling and they are firing tear gas and rubber bullets at them.
watching the news and the live streams from the ground and very different stories emerge

the Republicans are just as weak, because they're scared as **** of him and have allowed him to do anything he wants to the point he thinks he's Omnipotent.

They’re not scared of him. Trump is doing everything the GOP has wanted to do and more. If he was truly ****ing **** up for the rich or racists you best believe Republicans would have gotten him out of the paint awhile ago. But since he’s furthered their agenda and even if he doesn’t get a second term, he’s ****ed **** up enough that they’re going to rock with him.

This may not be HOW they wanted it but it’s WHAT they wanted.

Might not be able to wait til November to decide if I need to run for another country. Might need to book that ✈️ for next week.

Trump apparently cares enough to take action against people protesting the police killing innocent black people and designating ANTIFA as a terrorist organization. Trump apparently doesn't care enough to take action against police killing innocent black people or a deadly pandemic that has killed over 100,000 people.

Ight I had to come down a little to process this. Delk’s man definitely ruined my high. It appears trump is going to tear down this country as much as he can before time runs out. And he’s doing everything in his power to extend the run.

And he’s doing all this in part to distract us from the fact that he competed with another deplorable Epstein for the virginity of a 13 yr old girl.

Delk ain’t never around when you wanna see him.

Back
Top Bottom