***Official Political Discussion Thread***

How DO YOU LIBS LIKE THAT 🐸 KUMITE? Our PRESIDENT ELECT hit these clown libs with devasting tear gas attacks that they didn't see coming.
RepulsiveFamousEeve-size_restricted.gif

dwalk31 dwalk31 super silent as his president directs military force at PEACEFUL protestors just so he can walk for a F’n photo opp.

Ain’t no justifying this. I doubt you’d even comment or find the words. Terrible :smh:

That image of them peoples on the horse is disgusting.

Delk ALREADY said Trumo should do better with his fascism.

For a photo op of him holding a bible to show his strength
I think its solidify the coo koo idea that the maga movement has that he was sent from god to save the trump supporters. Its really all just a ploy for reelection and diversion to the destruction that he is causing through strange bedfellows and unnamed allies, at the cost of American lives. Is this going to be remembered as a dark time in history, on par with the darkest times in our countries history? Sadly, its starting to feel that way.

I feel like the proper response is to make sure everyone is well aware that antifa literally stands for anti-fascist

Also that trump hasn’t done this to the kkk or other white supremacist organizations

Instead....Trump picked Jeff Sessions as his first AG...with the goal of labeling “Black Identity Extremist” as Terrorist.

Meanwhile....everybody was asleep at the wheel, and playing “both SiDes aRe Da sAmE. tRuMp aINt aS BaD as YaLl mAkE hIm SeEm. hEs yAlL bOoGeyMan”. As he gave white Terrorist leeway. And shifted the focus.

While the Black women in congress rightfully took him up to task. And Bill Barr later continued on it.

I’m annoyed man. Seent a lot of this coming. Told folks, and people still played dumb. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom