***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Lololololololol

You call my take terrible?

You're purposely ignoring the point I made about law enforcement reforms that Obama started and that Trump's administration eliminated. You're not even honest enough to recognize that.

Your entire reply is nothing more than an attempt to excuse every single Trump **** up.

Party of personal responsibility my ***.

I don't excuse a thing. And have expressed concern over the problematic nature of his rhetoric, especially on twitter.

That said, Trump has also instituted criminal justice reform policies that could not pass under the prior administration (despite their best efforts).

In this particular case, the DOJ has, and Trump requested, that they investigate the Minneapolis police department.

Do people receive mail about donating and voting for Trump if they voted for him in the past election or if they register as a Republican?

Seems like you say this almost weekly now for his actions and tweets.
Real talk, have you every said the opposite as a result of presidents actions? Like "this is a good look"?

Yes, please see the First Step Act, Fair Chance Act and record funding to HBCUs

Do people receive mail about donating and voting for Trump if they voted for him in the past election or if they register as a Republican?

If you are a registered Republican, donate, or purchase from the website you will probably get emails and mailings. No matter who you voted for.

who the f is carrying biden's water?

i think we all realize dude aint the greatest

but, he just happens to be a wholeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee lot better than your boy

I think we all realize that Trump isn't the greatest (and I have never said he was).

But he just happens to be able to get valuable legislation enacted that prior administrations couldn't due to congressional gridlock.

Biden might be (slightly ) more polished and able to provide more palatable rhetoric, but the ability to overcome congressional gridlock to enact his initiatives simply won't likely be there.

Bad look, for sure.

1591113147715.png

Back
Top Bottom