***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Even though I’m no longer practicing but grew up catholic, the fact that the people who run the shrine allowed this is ****ing sickening.

dont know how you can say they allowed anything.. unless you're dwalk31 dwalk31 or in the trump family or part of cult 45

Wait, wasn't Scaramucci a Trump supporter at the beginning? lol
1591114113956.png

History is not going to look back fondly on Trump supporters and their petty motivations will be irrelevant to the fact that they gleefully stood beside a racist authoritarian

what's hilarious to me.. alot of white folks now conveniently using MLK for their BS

completely forgetting 2 things.. 1) they killed dude and 2) that he had a pretty high disapproval rating back then

almost as convenient as certain folks NOW talking about peaceful protest, when google aint that hard to use to find out their public statements or actions with regard to kaepernick

That said, Trump has also instituted criminal justice reform policies
I think you mean "slapped his signature on watered down bills initiated by the Obama administration."

And since you keep mentioning Biden's support of the crime bill (which was also supported by the Congressional black caucus), let me reiterate what Trump said last night:

"I'm your law and order president."

Black people know exactly what that means.

I think you mean "slapped his signature on watered down bills initiated by the Obama administration."

And since you keep mentioning Biden's support of the crime bill (which was also supported by the Congressional black caucus), let me reiterate what Trump said last night:

Dwalk will never turn on Trump. Brainwashed MAGA

what's hilarious to me.. alot of white folks now conveniently using MLK for their BS

completely forgetting 2 things.. 1) they killed dude and 2) that he had a pretty high disapproval rating back then

almost as convenient as certain folks NOW talking about peaceful protest, when google aint that hard to use to find out their public statements or actions with regard to kaepernick

Give it enough years and those same people who hate Kaepernick right now will be wearing his image on their clothes just like they do with Muhammad Ali

Imagine trying to explain to your black grandkids that you voted for Donald Trump because he saved you a little bit of money in taxes. Yikes.

"Well son, I voted for a blithering idiot because they gave me an extra $20 a paycheck in the form of lower taxes."

They will gladly ignore the fact that this money just went right back into health care costs.

The bills, even in their watered-down form, could not pass under the prior administrations--due to congressional gridlock.

I've already stated the problematic nature of certain rhetoric.

But the ability to overcome congressional gridlock to get these measured passed shouldn't be ignored.

And it is something I doubt would be possible under a Biden administration due to congressional gridlock.

Back
Top Bottom