***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Straight outta Playa Haters Ball :rofl:

B26701F0-A935-4B0D-9375-149C4A35939F.jpeg

48216ED1-F47F-4B33-9C2E-58D1B4260641.gif

The internet moves at breakneck speeds for all things related to Trump slander. I'm expecting a Lincoln Project video on this within the hour :lol:

please don't look at the people in the lincoln project as some sort of saviors. they ain't good people either.
they want just enough fascism, racial divide, corruption, homophobia, sexism, abuse of the poor as the next GOPer with just perhaps a little less exposure to the contributions which have brought us here today

please don't look at the people in the lincoln project as some sort of saviors. they ain't good people either.
they want just enough fascism, racial divide, corruption, homophobia, sexism, abuse of the poor as the next GOPer with just perhaps a little less exposure to the contributions which have brought us here today

My post wasn’t intended to praise the Lincoln Project as a whole but rather point out how quickly they drop content when Trump, his family or the administration fumble...which is often. I agree with everything you said.

Mitch McConnell famously said this in a meeting of GOP Senators, that under no condition should Obama be offered bipartisanship

Another Senator that left in the early 2010s spoke on this.

When the Tea Party was taking out mainstream conservatives, some of the people that lost primaries said the same thing.

This is why I take issue with the the "Obama didn't do anything" takes that dude on the right and far left like to make because it based on burying this fact.

Jeffrey Beauregard Sessions Jr.

You were once a little regarded, highly irrelevant republican Senator in the safest of safe, redest of red seats.

Sure, you had some kooky ideas about immigration and the humanity of black and brown people

but as long as you played your cards even just semi right you essentially had a life time appointment; new Alabama royalty.

BUT you just couldn't shake those kooky ideas about black and brown people,

cut to the rise of Donald Trump;

here you thought; I have FINALLY found a fellow traveler!

someone TRULY committed to the notion that; while all men are created equal, the black and brown ones are quite a bit less equal, and should be locked in cages whenever possible. :lol:

You stuck your neck out, you were the first senator to endorse him, you did his bidding at every turn, and when he unceremoniously fired you, insulted you, **** upon you family name and legacy in Alabama you were shocked, SHOCKED.

But Mr. President I did what you asked!

But Mr. President, I fulfilled you agenda!

But Mr. President look how many brown babies I locked in cages!

and when he looked back at you with disgust and disdain, YOU, the truest servant of Trumps beliefs, the one person truly committed to realizing the Trump agenda ,

only then did you learn the truth;

he has NO beliefs
he has no agenda,

and ANYONE who makes a deal with him is left a BROKEN AND HUMILIATED MAN. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom