***Official Political Discussion Thread***

107567013_4849084975102442_6739390363015568614_n.jpg

Everyone needs to be more grateful for Trump defeating the incredible threat of MS-13 in all our daily lives. Every time I stepped outside my house I feared MS-13 would come for me. If I heard rustling leaves behind me it would startle me, thinking it was MS-13 trying to catch me slipping. If I heard a creak in the floors in my house, I was frightened MS-13 found me.

Today, Trump took all that fear away and helped me live a stress free life. Hopefully he'll dismantle Antifa as well and show them real power.

I can see Trump calling Pence into the Oval Office.

Then sprinkling some Adobo on the back of Mike's wrist, for him to taste test it

Asking him what it reminds his of, and if it is close to McDonald's sweet n' sour sauce, which Trump considers the pinnacle of flavor

Last edited:
I still don't understand why an adult public servant would operate like this. This isn't just a job, you represent people you have to honor, not play petty games. American politics is another gang that needs to be stripped down and rebuilt.

It’s very simple the GOP is a racist party who appeals to a racist base.They didn’t want a Black man to succeed as President and be able to take credit for making America a better place.

The Dem party, for the most part, fully embraced Obama, so now the GOP looks at Dems as a bunch of “n-word lovers” so they have to object them at every turn as well.

It’s very simple the GOP is a racist party who appeals to a racist base.They didn’t want a Black man to succeed as President and be able to take credit for making America a better place.

The Dem party, for the most part, fully embraced Obama, so now the GOP looks at Dems as a bunch of “n-word lovers” so they have to object them at every turn as well.
This is an important point

The GOP tacitly tries to message to its racist base that the Democratic Party's white members are "race traitors".

Now I hate Bill Clinton for my own reasons, but if you studying how the GOP's attacks on dude, what was central was trying to paint him as someone who wants to help minorities at detriment of white people (even when he was hurting minorities with policies, the GOP argued he was not hurting them enough). He was a white southern guy on the side of black people, so you can't trust him.

This is why it is so important to move racial attitudes in America through constant pressure. To try to make younger white people be less open to the GOP's racist appeals than their parents. With rural whites it might be a lost cause, but suburban white kids are not as reactionary as their parents (still far from perfect), which jams up the GOP and requires them having to cheat constantly to maintain power.

Back
Top Bottom