***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I'm glad Trump looks to be struggling in the early polls but the democrats need to stop pushing the idea that Trump has no shot because it'll lead to a lot of people taking their foot off the gas when election time comes. They're gonna think "eh the rest of the voters got this. Last poll showed 12% lead they don't need me"

I'm glad Trump looks to be struggling in the early polls but the democrats need to stop pushing the idea that Trump has no shot because it'll lead to a lot of people taking their foot off the gas when election time comes. They're gonna think "eh the rest of the voters got this. Last poll showed 12% lead they don't need me"

I'm not getting the feeling that Dems are pushing the "Trump has no shot" narrative especially after 2016. Trump is just loud and proud about boasting that he's ahead in polls....when he's really not and the left is pointing it out.

But to your point, I tell all of my family friends to not sleep on this election because I still think despite everything with COVID that white supremacy and election fraud could very easily lead to a second term. I hate to say I wouldn't be surprised |l

I don’t think this election will even be close.

it’s gonna be a blowout for one side or the other. Just my prediction.

I don’t think this election will even be close.

it’s gonna be a blowout for one side or the other. Just my prediction.

The fact that it could be a blowout for either side is exactly why I'm skeptical :lol: I can't call it either way. All I can do is vote and make sure I do everything I can to implore those around me to get out to vote and hopefully make the right decision. It's all any of us can do really. The Kanye thread and seeing NTers say "I'm not voting to make a statement" was eye-opening and alarming.

Can't see a blowout for 45....win? sure

My quick maths can't calculate that path for him

I don't see it either but 2016 ****ed me up frfr so I can't rule anything out. I'm taking Walter White's advice this time around
PeacefulSecondaryIslandcanary-size_restricted.gif

Back
Top Bottom