***Official Political Discussion Thread***

is interesting to me.

14FE8F30-5E9D-4F8A-93AA-C6DB9247D904.jpeg

and yet, you don’t have an issue with this.. but you want us to believe you’re a black man AND from Atlanta

F44BB6AD-42B4-459D-BE79-78BF3C9634E1.png

I'm not sure how you gathered that I don't have an issue with that. Perhaps you made it up.

The exchange you posted is utterly ridiculous, to clarify any ambiguity.

Whether people believe I am a black man from Atlanta or not doesn't really matter. Doesn't change reality.

I'm not sure how you gathered that I don't have an issue with that. Perhaps you made it up.

The exchange you posted is utterly ridiculous, to clarify any ambiguity.

Whether people believe I am a black man from Atlanta or not doesn't really matter. Doesn't change reality.

A99978A8-4706-4BF2-A73B-488371E9EC59.jpeg

Link?

If that is the case then the gutting SS argument by junglejim junglejim doesn't really work.

Well part of the funding is dependent on the generation of interest. When those funds aren't generating interest because they have not been collected then it results in less funds being on the SS Trust fund.

How is it stealing votes? Do you think certain votes belong to a particular candidate? If so, which votes and which candidate?
Can you stop acting like a simpleton for a minute? Your act is getting tired. You know how politics work in the US. I know you know the GOP has been bankrolling third party candidates who are much more likely to draw votes from Democrats since Leftist factions are much more fickle than the right-wing base.

Link?

If that is the case then the gutting SS argument by junglejim junglejim doesn't really work.

To get the payroll tax break — a deferral, according to Moore and Kerpen — the Trump administration would employ a section of the tax code that allows the Treasury Secretary to postpone certain tax-related deadlines in a federally declared disaster.
Earlier this year, the administration used this same authority to delay the due date for 2019 federal income taxes.
“Mr. Trump should instruct the Treasury to stop withholding payroll taxes,” Moore and Kerpen wrote.

How unemployment benefits are taxed

“The whole intention of this is that the next president, Biden or Trump, would forgive the tax payment,” Moore said in an interview with CNBC. “The whole purpose of suspending the tax, deferring it, is to get the money into the economy now.”
Though the move would technically be a deferral, Trump could pledge to sign a bill to forgive the repayments, Moore and Kerpen said in the op-ed

Now let us see if you accept the literally definition or the situation, what is being floated right now is about collection not liability, or if your try to move the goal post and say "well Trump could forgive the liability in the future"

Now let us see if you accept the literally definition or the situation, what is being floated right now is about collection not liability, or if your try to move the goal post and say "well Trump could forgive the liability in the future"

Not sure what you mean by moving the goal post. I thought the posted tweet was interesting. And I appreciate you clarifying the proposal.

Not really adversarial.

Can you stop acting like a simpleton for a minute? Your act is getting tired. You know how politics work in the US. I know you know the GOP has been bankrolling third party candidates who are much more likely to draw votes from Democrats since Leftist factions are much more fickle than the right-wing base.

I stated early on that I could see Kanye's candidacy helping Trump in tight races. You don't have to go back many pages to see it.

But to act like one party owns a particular vote is problematic.

Talking about "cancel culture" is just another dogwhistle. Call it a boycott and there's no problem but use a term coined by black americans and now it's the worst thing you can do to a person and no one is safe. Yes even you random nobody whose own family doesn't even care about them, even you can be cancelled. Oh the horror.
Just ask them fools if they support LGBT or pro-gun control businesses and watch them change the subject.

Talking about "cancel culture" is just another dogwhistle. Call it a boycott and there's no problem but use a term coined by black americans and now it's the worst thing you can do to a person and no one is safe. Yes even you random nobody whose own family doesn't even care about them, even you can be cancelled. Oh the horror.

call it a boycott and they'll just say you're a radical protester. rules change when they do stuff.

compare portland protests to michigan residents storming the state capitol with assault rifles and the responses to each. compare reactions from the bundy ranch ordeal and portland now. It used to be "obama is overreaching. federal troops shouldn't be there. waste of money. let states handle it." same folks now saying "good for trump. move aside state, federal troops are here. we have to show force".

loeffler *****ing about "cancel culture" because people don't agree with her politics, but mike pence spent taxpayer money to go to an NFL game solely to walk out after the anthem and trump told people to boycott the nfl. the hypocrisy is so glaring that it's blinding.

I stated early on that I could see Kanye's candidacy helping Trump in tight races. You don't have to go back many pages to see it.

But to act like one party owns a particular vote is problematic.

maybe it has something to do with the other party trying to suppress black voters?

Trump is suing Nevada because our new election laws. State government made big moves to expand voting access during the pandemic, they even approved ballot harvesting.

With ballot harvesting the Union are gonna ****ed the GOP's **** up. The Dems are looking to flip the las Republican congressional district in the state.

Not getting charged payroll tax is great.....for people on a payroll.

if these bum *** politicians can't come to any agreement at all by Friday then this government is even more selfish than anyone could've imagined.

Back
Top Bottom