***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Homey keeps talking about people's intelligence and/or literacy... He doesn't even know what an idiom is... :smh:

Will make it easier for people to ignore them if they know it's a banned poster with the same old schtick only a new name.[/quote]

What backup bs name's are you talking about??? Everyone is a different person, from a different part of the country. :lol:

Funny part about TRUMP, Another poll came out today and the dude is dead even with Trillary, even though he is getting crucified by the liberal media. I have no doubt he is going to win come November :smokin

Last edited:
What backup bs name's are you talking about??? Everyone is a different person, from a different part of the country. :lol:

You've been on NT long enough to spot a backup SN.

Dudes get banned and comeback under a new SN all the time. People also use backups to post stuff they normally wouldn't under their original SN.

If the backup gets the ax then they can still use the original like nothing happened. Go to tactic for trolls and racist.

Last edited:
Funny thing about CLINTON, every single poll out except one shows Clinton is winning, even though she is getting crucified by the Alt Right aka White Nationalist Republican media and the email scandal. I have no doubt she is going to win come November :lol:

Last edited:
Mike Pence doesn't really appear in the media much over here so I've been doing some reading. What a despicable human being 
sick.gif

He published these articles in the 90s but still. Doesn't exactly look like he has changed his stance since then.

http://www.pfaw.org/sites/default/files/images/4336_001.pdf?_ga=1.234380446.161301739.1469202878

http://www.pfaw.org/sites/default/files/images/4335_001.pdf?_ga=1.167875873.161301739.1469202878

And supports gay conversion therapy 
indifferent.gif
sick.gif

http://www.politifact.com/californi...true-mike-pence-advocated-conversion-therapy/

Last edited:
LePage should be a cautionary tale to liberals, especially the ones that wanted Bernie or Jill Stein to play spoiler. When you allow yourself to be divided, bigotry wins

LePage will probably blame G-Money and the White Girls for this. Piece of **** Scumbag.

Conversion therapy is such a scary concept.

Also just heard about the epi pen gigantic increase. Really wish it got more attention. Were candidates even asked about it?

The Epipen thing has been a pretty big story, it got tons of attention.

Hillary put out a statement on it shading the company, even though Mylan's CEO dad is a Democratic Sentator Hillary kinda aired them out, Trump might have said too but I'm not sure(couldn't find anything)

There is a thread on it too.

" Mr. Trump will be interviewed by its pastor in a session that will be closed to the public and news media, with questions submitted in advance. And instead of letting Mr. Trump be his freewheeling self, his campaign has prepared lengthy answers for the submitted questions, consulting black Republicans to make sure he says the right things."

:smh: :rofl:

The entire outreach effort has been a farce and a joke. If his appeal to "The Blacks" is as wide ranging as he says why doesn't he actually speak to the congregation like he would at any of his rallies?

" Mr. Trump will be interviewed by its pastor in a session that will be closed to the public and news media, with questions submitted in advance. And instead of letting Mr. Trump be his freewheeling self, his campaign has prepared lengthy answers for the submitted questions, consulting black Republicans to make sure he says the right things."

In other words, they'll get da grey market Trump while White voters get da authentic one.

It seems to me that his campaign is also convinced that black voters don't have access to TVs, newspapers, or the internet. The more I read about their efforts to reach out to "the blacks" the more I'm convinced that they truly believe that ALL black communities are in a constant state of chaos. This is hilarious.

Last edited:

In other words, they'll get da grey market Trump while White voters get da authentic one.

It seems to me that his campaign is also convinced that black voters don't have access to TVs, newspapers, or the internet. The more I read about their efforts to reach out to "the blacks" the more I'm convinced that they truly believe that ALL black communities are in a constant state of chaos. This is hilarious.
Well of course sir. The blacks are living in poverty, their schools are no good, 58% of their youth are unemployed, and they're always running and hiding from all the criminals who have overrun their streets. They don't have the money, time, or education to watch TV or read an article.

To a question submitted by Bishop Jackson about whether his campaign is racist, the script suggests that Mr. Trump avoid repeating the word, and instead speak about improving education and getting people off welfare and back to work. “The proof, as they say, will be in the pudding,” Mr. Trump is advised to say.

ninjahood is writing for the Trump campaign?!!! :nerd:

Last edited:
here are lengthier excerpts: http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/02/us/politics/trump-jackson-excerpts.html

Can anyone imagine Trump actually saying these things? Can he pronounce half the words in here?

We must make sure that access, affordability and accountability are brought into our higher education system. Without a focus on educational outcomes for every American, we will perpetuate the permanent underclass that progressive policies have sustained.

:x :rofl: Trump must be sweating.

Last edited:
-The Mexican president, after getting played by Trump, is outchea saying there is no way Mexico is paying for it, and he told Trump that himself

-Several of Trump's Latino advisors have resigned over the speech.

The dumpster fire just keeps on burning

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom