***Official Political Discussion Thread***

The exceptions: low-income Hispanic districts (where Trump is doing better than '16)

stephen-curry-what-gif-by-nba.gif

I don't get it either. I canvassed in a swing state in 2016 and one of the weirdest moments was going to a house and the door opens, I ask for the person, and the kid who opened the door went to get the person, and some other people in the house started saying 'truuuump' in Jim Carey's 'the most annoying noise in the world' voice. Like bruh, do you not realize that idiot is going to have you and people look like you, treated like ****, denied opportunities and denied equal protection under the law? That weirdness was matched when a young white woman in the same general area answered the door and said she couldn't decide who to vote for, and was considering Jill Stein. :smh:

It's like people just don't realize elections have consequences for their own selves and their families.

Uh-may-zing!

Ramping up his attack on Ardern, Trump accused her of securing her election victory by “listening to scientists.”...

...In a final denunciation of Ardern’s successful handling of the pandemic, Trump vowed, “You’ll never see me pulling something like that.”

True hack job. Then to put it on a damn near intern....who got Hannity/bannon connections :smh:

This is ugly man. Desperate and deranged people. Straight propaganda and disinformation....coordinated by the highest office in the land, a tv network, republicans in congress etc.

Its Trumps mudslinging tabloid playbook on steroids. He’s def an agent.

True hack job. Then to put it on a damn near intern....who got Hannity/bannon connections :smh:

This is ugly man. Desperate and deranged people. Straight propaganda and disinformation....coordinated by the highest office in the land, a tv network, republicans in congress etc.

all I know, hunter Biden going make a shhh ton of money between the politicians involved, Fox News and the publications

dude just gottta hope things go right in couple weeks and then lawyer up

ron Johnson must really not like his house

all I know, hunter Biden going make a shhh ton of money between the politicians involved, Fox News and the publications

dude just gottta hope things go right in couple weeks and then lawyer up

ron Johnson must really not like his house

These are desperate compromised people, that are only protected by their positions right now. It’s why they are fighting so hard. When Lindsay Graham said if Trump wins, they will get destroyed...he knew it. He knew the GOP would have to break every rule, norm and law to keep Trump in power. And if they don’t keep him in power...he is 1000% taking them down with him. And throwing them under the bus.

These have been the most corrupt people in this country for decades. And Trump knows this. He has them by the balls. The whole entire gop is compromised. The fact that people still have not come to this conclusion is baffling.

fake news wavy famb...propaganda doesn't happen in democratic countries

These are desperate compromised people, that are only protected by their positions right now. It’s why they are fighting so hard. When Lindsay Graham said if Trump wins, they will get destroyed...he knew it. He knew the GOP would have to break every rule, norm and law to keep Trump in power. And if they don’t keep him in power...he is 1000% taking them down with him. And throwing them under the bus.

These have been the most corrupt people in this country for decades. And Trump knows this. He has them by the balls. The whole entire gop is compromised. The fact that people still have not come to this conclusion is baffling.

Back
Top Bottom