***Official Political Discussion Thread***

ag3bkebpyau51.jpg

MildThirstyKoi-size_restricted.gif

**** Biden. I already pay 800000 a year in taxes. Now the ****er wants 200000 more? For what. The goons and thugs to move into my neighborhood?

the billionaires conversation takes me back to something BaeOC said. When it's healthcare/social programs, the right shouts "how will we afford that" while literally signing checks over to defense contractors. we have the money to cover all those social programs, yet choose not to.

congrats to bloomberg for making it, but it's disgusting that he has hoarded enough wealth to spend 100m on campaign advertisements when millions of americans can't pay for the roof above their head.
American Money for health care of Americans isn’t there, but money for healthcare for people in the Middle East, in the form of bombing “bad guys”, is booming.

Yah my female cousin who lives there told me a crazy story of almost getting kidnapped and by a SARS goon for no reason.

They tried to throw her in an unmarked van, she managed to get a way and hind underneath a parked truck untill her husband showed up.

who knows what would have happened if they got her.

Older Nigerians who remember military rule and all that just accept the corruption of police as a given, and better than a military dictatorship

but younger Nigerians who didn't live through that,

many of them are educated abroad and are exposed to western community policing norms and are starting the buck back.

im not hopeful, but maybe the younger generation of Nigerians can make some change.
That's wild.

So they just target folks with nice clothes/cars under the assumption that they engage in scams?

Our state goons mostly operate at ports of entry (air and sea ports), so the racket is "cleaner." Think about trying to import a car and being charged close to 100% in import taxes. They talk about "protecting the local industries" when nobody in the country even make windshield wipers.

Badenoch was born in Wimbledon, London
This the important part right there, along with the fact that she grew up between Nigeria, the UK, and the US throughout the 1980s.

Only wealthy Africans - her parents - were able to do that between the 1970s-1990s, and once you dig deeper than skin color, you'll see that a lot of their children have been raised within a context and belief system that overemphasizes the impact of work ethic and downplays the importance of personal relationships, influence, and access to money/resources.

Cube can explain himself a million times, he’s a *****. Now he’s trying to halfstep in and out of his decision. Bend over and take “big dicks in the *** are bad for your health”

That's wild.

So they just target folks with nice clothes/cars under the assumption that they engage in scams?

Our state goons mostly operate at ports of entry (air and sea ports), so the racket is "cleaner." Think about trying to import a car and being charged close to 100% in import taxes. They talk about "protecting the local industries" when nobody in the country even make windshield wipers.

nah it's just straight thievery most of the time.

they target anyone who they think they can extort money, if you look American you're a bigger target.

they assume you fold quicker,

my cousin escaped but her friend didn't and they squeezed her for 1000 bucks to let her go.

Back
Top Bottom