***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Just finished watching Last Week Tonight that discussed Trump vile treatment of asylum seekers. How his treatment of them is leaving them open to be murdered, kidnapped, raped, and held for ransom. That the only chance these people have for safety is a Joe Biden win

And then the show ends and then a documentary discussed how the GOP stole the 2000 election. And election so consequential that if it went the other way the Supreme Court would be liberal, we would have no national debt, climate change would have been addressed earlier, and there would have been no Iraq War.

Then I think about tomorrow. A right-wing, white supremacist, authoritarian party is gonna install and far-right reactionary on the highest court in the land to inflict all kinds of cruelty on people. Especially black people.

And dwalk31 dwalk31 will stroll in here acting like a scumbag, celebrating the news.

Sometimes I wish I was not an atheist and still a Christian, so I could at least get comfort in knowing the fires of hell are waiting for all these lowlives

Last edited:

1603689141155.gif

Just finished watching Last Week Tonight that discussed Trump vile treatment of asylum seekers. How his treatment of them is leaving them open to be murdered, kidnapped, raped, and held for ransom. That the only chance these people have for safety is a Joe Biden win

And then the show ends and then a documentary discussed how the GOP stole the 2000 election. And election so consequential that if it went the other way the Supreme Court would be liberal, we would have no national debt, climate change would have been addressed earlier, and there would have been no Iraq War.

Then I think about tomorrow. A right-wing, white supremacist, authoritarian party is gonna install and far-right reactionary on the highest court in the land to inflict all kinds of cruelty on people. Especially black people.

And dwalk31 dwalk31 will stroll in here acting like a scumbag, celebrating the news.

Sometimes I wish I was not an atheist and still a Christian, so I could at least I could get comfort in knowing the fires of hell are waiting for all these lowlives

Big Mama going to drag you to church after I tell her. #4COALSMEN

Even for halloween they won't wear a ****ing mask

I think what really amazes me about these two is that even with recorded evidence of them admitting to the opposite of what they’re saying publicly, they still go out there and continue to spew the same fake news. Melania doesn’t give a rat’s *** about Christmas, I can only imagine how she feels about Halloween. Why is she even doing this ****? Who is she kidding?

Back
Top Bottom