***Official Political Discussion Thread***

lol_vladimir_putin.gif

Fair enough. I should add to my definition that you can't be black and be a racist. I figured that we already agreed on that part.
Great that you said that, considering the audience this site has. However, it still leaves a bit of wiggle room. It is pretty clear that someone like jrepp23 is indeed a racist, because his privilege allows him the ability to be stupid about history, then doubling down on such ignorance. Donald Trump does the exact same thing that jrepp23 does, denies history due to his privilege, which in turn allows him to turn a blind eye to such matters such as the Virginia situation, and the suggestion of both sides. Racism and his white privilege, allows him to come off as an authority on such matters.

Delk made an *** out of himself for years by defending Trump

Trump made an *** out of Delk for years by routinely doing more and more vile ****

People warned him at every step of the way about what he was doing, what Trump was doing

Then he supposedly has a revelation the day after he decided to give this man four more years in power, that he made a mistake. Give me a damn break.

Now he is stuck trying to do is explain away why he carried water for a cruel, incompetent, dangerous, bigot; and he is struggling to do so without sounding foolish

People simply will not respect moral bankruptcy, they will not understand idiocy, they will not see the insight into some asinine scheme that basically came off *** "supporting white supremacy, is the best way for positive progress for the black community"

dwalk31 dwalk31 will always be seen as a morally bankrupt coward until he truly owns up to his vile behavior

None of this mealy-mouth nonsense he is pushing now will ever be respected. It will never be enough.

Nor should it be.
He wants to distance himself from his "miscalculation" while at the same time defending his past decisions. So, he must not think he was that wrong.

Because I'd need to know his intent and whether or not he feels like he is superior based on his race. I don't know those things.

I know he's ignorant and I know he uses racist rhetoric. Which is why I said I understand coming to the conclusion.
Do you reject the idea of implicit bias?

Trump stepping down to get a pardon from Pence seems more and more realistic given the reporting

that’s America showing it’s *** in front of the whole world exactly how it is. Trump just amped it up.
The most important thing Trump has done is making America unattractive for the rest of the world.

The greatest foreign policy tool of this country has been leading by example and being the model all other countries aspire to become.

That's gone.

Back
Top Bottom