***Official Political Discussion Thread***

You don't reject the idea of implicit bias, but in order for you to determine that someone is racist you need to know their intent?

I think you are under the impression that implicit bias and racism are synonymous.

I've actually done quite a bit of research on it, but we should probably make a new thread on it and not derail the political discussion thread with this.

The most important thing Trump has done is making America unattractive for the rest of the world.

The greatest foreign policy tool of this country has been leading by example and being the model all other countries aspire to become.

That's gone.

Wow he did curb immigration.

It's clear that Tucker Carlson is playing the "Guy friend helping his female friend through her tough time in her relationship" role. He fronted like he was supportive of her bf (Trump) then when it became clear the bf was soon to be out, he gives the shoulder for her(MAGAs) to cry on. Then he swoops in (runs for president) and ****s them (****s all of America)

The most important thing Trump has done is making America unattractive for the rest of the world.

The greatest foreign policy tool of this country has been leading by example and being the model all other countries aspire to become.

That's gone.

100%

The CCP's been watching the ****show unfolding these last few years like

tenor.gif

Damn near guaranteed that the latter half of this century is theirs

With a the displays of machismo that so many of Delk and his brethren Trumpers love, wouldn’t resigning be the ultimate sign of weakness?

😆😆😆😆😆 @ Bibi throwing Trump under the bus like a used handkerchief after he delivered him the rest of Palestine.
Bruh. I was in Israel for the past two elections. Bibi had Trump right next to him on all his banners all over the country.

Whoa.. Watching Rachel maddow’s show

they really arrested warnock while the man was praying in 2017

Whoa.. Watching Rachel maddow’s show

they really arrested warnock while the man was praying in 2017

ErJa3nUW8AUjleC.jpeg

When he gets sworn in doe

SmartSelect_20210107-185111_Chrome.jpg

I think you are under the impression that implicit bias and racism are synonymous.

I've actually done quite a bit of research on it, but we should probably make a new thread on it and not derail the political discussion thread with this.
I think you're just trying to dodge the hole in your argument. I didn't say anything to suggest that implicit bias is synonymous with racism.

You are clinging to intent. You said that you need to know his intent, which means that you need to allow him to consciously consider his actions and why he did them. You think people always understand why they say/do things?

If you don't reject the idea of implicit bias, then you should be aware that Donald Trump can say/do things due to subconscious biases.

And you really trust what people say is their intent? I've used this example before. If a white man hires nothing but other white men, and he tells you that he doesn't intend to only hire white men, you would accept that as truth?

Back
Top Bottom