***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Capture d’écran 2021-01-07 à 22.02.00.png

And then this poem

Capture d’écran 2021-01-07 à 22.09.35.png

I think you're just trying to dodge the hole in your argument. I didn't say anything to suggest that implicit bias is synonymous with racism.

You are clinging to intent. You said that you need to know his intent, which means that you need to allow him to consciously consider his actions and why he did them. You think people always understand why they say/do things?

If you don't reject the idea of implicit bias, then you should be aware that Donald Trump can say/do things due to subconscious biases.

And you really trust what people say is their intent? I've used this example before. If a white man hires nothing but other white men, and he tells you that he doesn't intend to only hire white men, you would accept that as truth?

The question was not whether he had subconscious biases. It was whether he was a racist.

Someone can have implicit biases and not be a racist, right?

This is a typical shifting of the conversation.

But like I said earlier, I don’t want to derail the thread with this.

The question was not whether he had subconscious biases. It was whether he was a racist.

Someone can have implicit biases and not be a racist, right?

This is a typical shifting of the conversation.

But like I said earlier, I don’t want to derail the thread with this.
Now we're at the point where you make baseless accusations because you want to get out of defending one of your terrible arguments. The only shifting of the conversation is you claiming to acknowledge implicit bias while ignoring it when it comes to Donald Trump.

While you say that you don't reject the idea of implicit bias, your response regarding how you would determine whether Donald Trump is racist or not completely ignores it.

You didn't answer my question. You would believe a white man that only hires other white men if he says he doesn't intend to only hire white men?

You wanted to talk about the levels of racism with DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican just a few pages ago, but suddenly you don't want to derail lol.

Defund the police on all federal/state/municipal levels at this point along with FBI.
They are worthless...and black police officers are just happy to have a job and will gladly look the other way to keep their job.🤣
They never had your best interests of safety and protection Black Americans!
Farrakhan has been telling us this for the past 50 years now!

Reactions: LD7
Back
Top Bottom