***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Nah b, Killary and Barack Hussein were personally trafficking illegals into this country for the past 30 years.

HE CITED THE POLLS! NINJAHOOD BRING THEM POLLS OUT, B!
DA RESET IS COMING

politically? Masterful speech..

personally? did nothing for me. people come illegally because da legal process is daunting and cumbersome..i was waiting on ways or examples for da legal process would be streamlined & improved.

It was the same speech as the one he gave at the Convention.. Except focused completely on immigration.

And that convention speech did nothing positive for him.

A politically masterful speech would be saying all the things he said with a softer tone... And appealing to Hispanic voters.

You gonna be waiting a long time.

waited 8 years for Obama...did nothing.

pushed a crappy healthcare plan thats crumbling as we speak while he could've had immigration reform in da back of his pocket for 2 years...tried cap & trade before it :smh:

It was the same speech as the one he gave at the Convention.. Except focused completely on immigration.

A politically masterful speech would be saying all the things he said with a softer tone... And appealing to Hispanic voters.

his aim was to sure up his base...i believe that was his target...had #Nevertrump Bill crystal giving him props today.

You gonna be waiting a long time.
waited 8 years for Obama...did nothing.

pushed a crappy healthcare plan thats crumbling as we speak while he could've had immigration reform in da back of his pocket for 2 years...tried cap & trade before it
mean.gif
We not talking about Obama right now stay on topic for once.

We not talking about Obama right now stay on topic for once.
this is da POLITICAL thread...Obama is a Political figure during an election year & he's current president.
I know what thread this is do you know what we where talking about? You where talking about wanting to hear specifics that you where hoping to see in Trumps speech that you didn't get I commented on that and you tried to shift the discussion to someone else.

Now back on topic....it's getting pretty close to do or die time does it not bother you that he is still not speaking in specifics about his policy ideas?

his aim was to sure up his base...i believe that was his target...had #Nevertrump Bill crystal giving him props today.

82379_full.jpg

I know what thread this is do you know what we where talking about? You where talking about wanting to hear specifics that you where hoping to see in Trumps speech that you didn't get I commented on that and you tried to shift the discussion to someone else.

Now back on topic....it's getting pretty close to do or die time does it not bother you that he is still not speaking in specifics about his policy ideas?

considering Hillary aint either at this juncture? nope. da real action is in da debates...

considering Hillary aint either at this juncture? nope. da real action is in da debates...
I'm not asking you about Hilary Clinton but whatever. Keep waiting on those debates too save him too.

Last edited:
how dare he talk about "preventable homicides" while he's got the NRA's **** so far in him that it's unclear if it's entering his anus and exiting his mouth or the other way around.

The picture he paints of entire groups is astounding. You would think that the vast majority of illegal immigrants are criminals (violent) when in actuality the percentage is lower than native citizens. Similarly the majority of African Americans are living in poverty, victims or committing crimes and have failing schools.

And on top of that I've yet to hear him speak of either of these groups in a positive manner or acknowledge that the majority of them are actually doing ok able contributing to society.

The exaggerating and extrapolating to the uniformed obviously works because they feed on the fear mongering. But he completely slammed the door on the majority of minority voters within the last 2 weeks. Bravo.

Donald Trump: "I'm committed to enacting legislation that'll help minorities improve their communities, schools, overall quality of life, etc."

NT: "Why are you acting like we're all impoverished and uneducated?! Leave us alone, we're fine!"

Donald Trump: "Oh okay, well here are some other points of my platf--"

NT: "But what are you going to do to improve the lives of minorities, huh?!?!"

Just admit it, he can't win with you guys.

Donald Trump: "I'm committed to enacting legislation that'll help minorities improve their communities, schools, overall quality of life, etc."

NT: "Why are you acting like we're all impoverished and uneducated?! Leave us alone, we're fine!"

Donald Trump: "Oh okay, well here are some other points of my platf--"

NT: "But what are you going to do to improve the lives of minorities, huh?!?!"

Just admit it, he can't win with you guys.
just out of curiosity. What legislation had he proposed so far?

Don't worry.... I'll wait.

See, he'd be more believable if he hadn't been propagating and outright chanting for racism from before the start of his "campaign." Beyond that, he has not once, ever, said HOW he's going to help minorities. Facts be damned though, you Trumpeteers will ride him til his **** falls off.

Admit it, you have no idea what he stands for outside of building a wall and making promises he can't keep.

Back
Top Bottom