***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Just because you’re a conservative/Republican and a supporter of the president in office - doesn’t make you a white supremacist as perceived by the liberal clowns here on NT. That’s why I threw that in there or else the ASSumptions would have come pouring in.
giphy.gif

Da fragility

We’ve gone from one of the worst presidents in modern times (Obama) to one of the best and most forward-thinking in Trump - yet some of you still try to tear this man down based an media perceptions and lies. Damn shame!

He’s restored the military; lowered the unemployment rate; protected the borders; took America’s “balls” back from China and put his foot down on Iran.

He’s lock for 2020! He’s got my damn vote as he did in 2016.

And don’t @ me for being white/racist because I’m a minority with a US citizenship married to a Mexican woman who also is a Trump supporter.

Tired of every Trump loyalist being labeled of the above nonsense.
The only forward-thinking Trump does is conspiring to commit crimes. You're unironically using the words forward-thinking for one of the dumbest politicians, let alone president, in world history.

Even a guy like Kim Jong Un has Trump completely wrapped around his finger. There is no reason a US president should be so easily manipulated that he's practically a lapdog for a struggling dictator. All Kim Jong Un had to do was excessively praise Trump and abuse his narcissism.
He makes no effort to mask that srategy to Trump either, he referred to Trump as "Your Excellency Mr. President Trump" 5 times in a 1-page letter and the dumbass fell for it.
Kim Jong Un hustled a major concession out of Trump simply by showing up for a photo-op where he conceded nothing, lied to Trump's face and boldly continued expanding his nuclear facilities.

Whatever tactics Putin used on Trump, lapdog doesn't even begin to cut it. Russian officials and their state media have openly mocked him as a dumbass for the past few years, literally bragging on tv that they elected and own him, and Trump still bows down and kisses the ring.

Last edited:
Could simply be posturing but perhaps Parnas is considering flipping. Worth nothing that Manafort "flipped" as well but instead just further obstructed justice during his supposed cooperation.

Sidenote: a lawyer representing the other Giuliani co-conspirator doesn't seem to have a very high opinion of his client.

So Police and LEO lives don’t matter? Really? The same libs who talk smack about the police are the first ones to beg for their help when they need them. Pathetic.
Since you respect the police so much I am sure you were upset at how disrespectful Trump was to James Comey, Robert Mueller and the rest of the FBI agents that were investigating him.

Since you know, the FBI is law enforcement too.

Or does your Trump Stanning come before your supposed love of the police.

Last edited:

Great news

I think Russia is just trolling. Ideally you would always have some degree of cooperation on some cybersecurity issues. The kinds that don't involve actions by eachother's governments and intelligence agencies obviously. Smart move from Russia to control the narrative.

This on the other hand...

You surprised?

Take your pick from this bouillabaisse of ignorance:

* More than one in three people (37%) could not name a single right protected by the First Amendment. THE FIRST AMENDMENT.

* Only one in four (26%) can name all three branches of the government. (In 2011, 38% could name all three branches.)

* One in three (33%) can't name any branch of government. None. Not even one.

* A majority (53%) believe the Constitution affords undocumented immigrants no rights. However, everyone in the US is entitled to due process of law and the right to make their case before the courts, at the least.

(And the First Amendment protects the rights to free speech, free exercise of religion, freedom of the press and the rights of people to peaceably assemble, in case you were wondering.)

Update: Lev Parnas has actually fired his attorney John Dowd, who formerly represented Trump and appeared to dangle a pardon to Flynn in a voicemail described in the Mueller report. According to an October 2 email, Trump signed off on John Dowd representing Parnas.
Dowd still represents Parnas' partner Igor Fruman.

Parnas is said to be upset that Trump swiftly threw him under the bus by insisting he didn't know Parnas or Fruman after the indictments.

As mentioned earlier, worth keeping in mind that Paul Manafort entered a formal cooperation agreement only to end up sabotaging his own plea deal by continuing to lie to prosecutors and obstruct justice, preventing them from learning the full scope of his interactions with Konstantin Kilimnik.
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/04/...iuliani-associate.html?smid=nytcore-ios-share
Lev Parnas, Giuliani Associate, Opens Talks With Impeachment Investigators
Mr. Parnas could offer Congress a vein of information about a political pressure campaign in Ukraine.
An associate of Rudolph W. Giuliani who was involved in a campaign to pressure Ukraine into aiding President Trump’s political prospects has broken ranks, opening a dialogue with congressional impeachment investigators and accusing the president of falsely denying their relationship.

Excerpts:
660b4de85ad0caf76ffa3533ced2bf95.png

baf0484bfb7dcad91a336513044c634b.png

b57784f93056b243cc852e28429ffcb7.png

Last edited:
Who are you again and why should your opinion matter to me? Another liberal clown. The circus is definitely in town.
And why should any of us care about all the clown **** you are spewing in this thread. Hmm?

Your *** is so fragile you can't handle people not liking that incompetent racist piece of **** in the White House. So you want to whine about it.

Go vent to your Mexican wife and spare us your buffoonery.

We’ve gone from one of the worst presidents in modern times (Obama) to one of the best and most forward-thinking in Trump - yet some of you still try to tear this man down based an media perceptions and lies. Damn shame!

He’s restored the military; lowered the unemployment rate; protected the borders; took America’s “balls” back from China and put his foot down on Iran.

He’s lock for 2020! He’s got my damn vote as he did in 2016.

And don’t @ me for being white/racist because I’m a minority with a US citizenship married to a Mexican woman who also is a Trump supporter.

Tired of every Trump loyalist being labeled of the above nonsense.

“Married to a Mexican woman”............LOL. Bless your heart.

Liberal tears are so yummy and delicious! That’s what y’all do - cry and complain whenever someone or some group has an opposing view, belief, stance and opinion. More often than not resulting in riots, violence, childish remarks and such. Not very American or “democratic” if you ask me.

I didn’t vote for nor did I approve of Obama when he was in office for 8 years. However I supported OUR president and didn’t trash him at all, regardless of how I felt about his garbage policies and ***-kissing to foreign leaders.

If you have such a problem with Trump (or any sitting president for that matter, Democrat or Republican) there’s an easy solution - move to Mehico or Canada!

I’m proud to be an American. I’m proud to be a Republican. I’m proud to be a god-fearing man. And I’m also proud to support the president of my choosing. Gotta problem with that......too F’n bad bro!

Back
Top Bottom