***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Just woke up to go to work. Need an update before I go deal with those trump supporters at work. Oh yeah Florida sucks but y’all already knew that

I want to try and defend my state by saying this, I work in a psychiatric facility, south Florida is known for being a top choice for mental health and drug rehad destination in the US and our biggest problem is they don't want to leave my state after treatment 😕

x7wyjtadc5x51.jpg

I want to try and defend my state by saying this, I work in a psychiatric facility, south Florida is known for being a top choice for mental health and drug rehad destination in the US and our biggest problem is they don't want to leave my state after treatment 😕
I live here in central fl and I deal with people for my job, I saw this coming but had hope. :emoji_confused:

Don’t agree with this at all. It’s just proof that YES majority of Americans are stupid. But this isn’t new information. We’re near last on all metrics of education internationally against other developed countries
It's really about the geopolitical element. When Trump started implementing all his failed policies and turning on traditional allies, I said that this election would make or break how foreign entities approach the US. With what's unfolding, you can kiss goodbye to significant long-term agreements with US. Even if Biden wins, he cannot guarantee that what he signs abroad will be upheld by the next administration. That's terrible for American influence and international stability. Now try to explain that to someone who doesn't know what a passport is.

They come for the methadone not the treatment

Rest of Detroit should get Biden over the top in Michigan and therefore the presidency pending NV.

With these incoming ballots, what's the state of the Senate races?

I can't believe Collins is going to win. Lady G too!

Back
Top Bottom