***Official Political Discussion Thread***

AnguishedDisloyalBallpython-size_restricted.gif

$900 is roughly what our tuition costs per year and that's for a very prestigious university.

As long as people continue to listen to the bad faith politicians' lies and consider them as being a viable option for why things shouldn't change.......Things won't change.

I mean that by saying he is just one of 100 voices and his opinions on this should be drowned out.

**** more taxes. We ALL pay enough taxes. You ever think about why the state feels the need to add 8% (where I’m at) when I buy a damn pizza yet charges Amazon and Walmart near zero to operate? Taxes don’t need to go up they need to be contributed in by all

**** more taxes. We ALL pay enough taxes. You ever think about why the state feels the need to add 8% (where I’m at) when I buy a damn pizza yet charges Amazon and Walmart near zero to operate? Taxes don’t need to go up they need to be contributed in by all

Taxes on the rich definitely need to go up though, but agreed, there is no reason to raise taxes on the middle/working class

Really can’t tolerate that stupid *****
She's a Harvard graduate too. Between her, KanKun Kruz, and the other clowns who are using their ivy league credentials to **** on the principles of this country, you'd think the PR teams of those schools would be issuing public statements about the nonsense they propagate.

Taxes on the rich definitely need to go up though, but agreed, there is no reason to raise taxes on the middle/working class
For sure. oil c

dwalk31 dwalk31 do you think this is good news or bad news? I think it is good news that kids are being reunited with their parents.

good news because this means no harm no foul for trump

“see, it wasn’t as bad as they said”

She's a Harvard graduate too. Between her, KanKun Kruz, and the other clowns who are using their ivy league credentials to **** on the principles of this country, you'd think the PR teams of those schools would be issuing public statements about the nonsense they propagate.
I’m sure it was all bought and paid for.
No respect for her

I think it is great news. Good to hear.
Really?

But you voted for this not to happen

You voted for Trump to stay in power and these kids to potentially never see their parents again

You think it is great news, but you took action to make sure it did happen

So yes it is great news, but it would not have happened if people like you got their way

Remember that

Lol at libs “found their parents”

you can’t be born without parents. It’s literally how reproduction works. They always had parents.

believe the science folks

Anyone know where I can cop a Marjorie Taylor bottle of bath water?

Back
Top Bottom