***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Progressive moral righteousness is very sad

**** anyone that disagrees with them, right?
People are free to disagree with progressives

But what you are doing right now is a pathetic attempt to grab the moral high ground with a whole bunch of rambling

You have no cogent point to make beyond reactionary whining about progressives.

So yes, I find that sad

:smh:

Oh word…

:smh:
It’s unfortunate that Joe Manchin really believes this stuff about the filibuster.

But look on the bright side, the filibuster is done, it’s just a matter of time.

Win two senate seats and the it’s over.

My suggestion of course would be strategic moves to the right to win swing voters.

But you might not even have to do that.

It’s unfortunate that Joe Manchin really believes this stuff about the filibuster.

But look on the bright side, the filibuster is done, it’s just a matter of time.

Win two senate seats and the it’s over.

My suggestion of course would be strategic moves to the right to win swing voters.

But you might not even have to do that.

This
A
Game
To
You

Who's stopping you from educating the parents and kids that are interested in learning?

I’m not sure I understand the logic here. Do we need to get entire school curriculums approved by parents and kids now? Choosing to ignore certain parts of this country’s past to preserve an equality gap seems odd. But I get why certain folks would be against it.

The bright side is we may have to sit through R's removing it and going bonkers

That's gonna be a blast
Then get to read articles and posts in this thread about how it is all progressives fault somehow.

Sounds like a fun time...
giphy.gif

People are free to disagree with progressives

But what you are doing right now is a pathetic attempt to grab the moral high ground with a whole bunch of rambling

You have no cogent point to make beyond reactionary whining about progressives.

So yes, I find that sad

Cool

You find my complaining about progressives sad

I find your moral righteousness sad

Why is it that your allowed to complain about conservatives ALL DAY, but it's sad for me to complain about progressives?

Apparently the only good kind of hypocrisy is progressive hypocrisy, go figure

This is getting sad
Getting?

It started sad. He led with “will schools teach kids about Jussie Smollett?” You know, to be fair.

You just didn't think the part about progressives thinking they should get to decide what the kids of non progressive parents should be learning

But conservatives should? Or nobody should and we shut down the schools because freedom?

I’m not sure I understand the logic here. Do we need to get entire school curriculums approved by parents and kids now? Choosing to ignore certain parts of this country’s past to preserve an equality gap seems odd. But I hurt why certain folks would be against it.

I think at this point he’s teetering on the verge of demanding universal home-schooling.

Cool

You find my complaining about progressives sad

I find your moral righteousness sad

Why is it that your allowed to complain about conservatives ALL DAY, but it's sad for me to complain about progressives?

Apparently the only good kind of hypocrisy is progressive hypocrisy, go figure
No one is stopping you from complaining about progressives. People are just challenging your statements. But you seem too fragile to handle it

Feel free to form whatever opinions about whatever imaginary grievance you have

I don't respect your opinion anyway on this subject, so at the end of the day I don't care what you think

Enjoy the rest of your evening

Getting?

It started sad. He led with “will schools teach kids about Jussie Smollett?” You know, to be fair.

But conservatives should? Or nobody should and we shut down the schools because freedom?

I think at this point he’s teetering on the verge of demanding universal home-schooling.

What's wrong with conservative parents deciding what's best for THEIR kids?

I have no problem with that

Just like I have no problem with progressive parents deciding what's best for their kids

Do we need home schooling? Seems like something the districts can decide for themselves

No one is stopping you from complaining about progressives. People are just challenging your statements. But you seem too fragile to handle it

Feel free to form whatever opinions about whatever imaginary grievance you have

I don't respect your opinion anyway on this subject, so at the end of the day I don't care what you think

Enjoy the rest of your evening

Of course you don't respect my opinion

**** anyone that disagrees right?

What's wrong with conservative parents deciding what's best for THEIR kids?

I have no problem with that

Just like I have no problem with progressive parents deciding what's best for their kids

Do we need home schooling? Seems like something the districts can decide for themselves

Have you ever stopped to consider that maybe conservative and progressive parents might live in the same school districts?

Have you considered that people who invest in public education might want children to learn a factual account of American history, and be well prepared to live and work in a diverse society?

Your take seems to be “you shouldn’t have an opinion on history curricula unless it involves your own children.” Meanwhile, you have a very strong opinion about it (but shh it’s a secret) and yet… you have no children.

Have you ever stopped to consider that maybe conservative and progressive parents might live in the same school districts?

Have you considered that people who invest in public education might want children to learn a factual account of American history, and be well prepared to live and work in a diverse society?

Your take seems to be “you shouldn’t have an opinion on history curricula unless it involves your own children.” Meanwhile, you have a very strong opinion about it (but shh it’s a secret) and yet… you have no children.

You're right

Conservatives and progressives can live in the same district

Why is the progressive opinion better and more important than the other?

Because YOU agree with It?

Of course you don't respect my opinion

**** anyone that disagrees right?
Nope

I have respect for a lot of people that I have had disagreements with on NT in regards to politics

It just thinks your take is horrible. You are making up stuff to try to validate your reactionary grievances

I don't respect your opinion because you have a flimsy poorly argued hot take

You're right

Conservatives and progressives can live in the same district

Why is the progressive opinion better and more important than the other?

Because YOU agree with It?
Really? You spend hours arguing and that’s what you’ve come up with?

“How dare you think your opinions are better than anyone else’s?”

Conservatives are the ones who are trying to make it illegal for schools or even private businesses to offer accurate historical accounts, lest it hurt a White person’s feelings.

Are Democrats trying to pass a law against schools teaching their students about - what was your slavery equivalent again? Jussie Smollett?

This isn’t about one group’s opinions vs. another; it’s about one group’s opinions vs. the presentation of facts.

I disagree with progressives all the time, you aren’t an enigma in here. :lol:

History should teach facts. Not some snowflake abbreviated version that makes white people comfortable.

It just so happens those white people are conservatives because they want to re write history.

It's funny how facts are being treated with the utmost importance and feelings somehow don't matter

Could have sworn I heard this same nonsense somewhere else on the Internet

Possibly from somewhere people like to mock

Back
Top Bottom