***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Stacey?

06fe59damtw11.jpg

Lol she’s lying like a MF and it’s a bit sad but my closest friend literally just graduated from the academy about 4 months ago & he did it because as a teacher he wasn’t getting paid crap.

He did it for the benefits & the pay lmao haha , HS degree or GED , 6 months at the academy and you get a nice salary & as much OT as you want , no wonder why everyone want to be a cop .

What pissed me off the most is I had to pause “ We own the city “ from hbo because it was pissing me the F off about the corruption that goes behind the police .

Lol she’s lying like a MF and it’s a bit sad but my closest friend literally just graduated from the academy about 4 months ago & he did it because as a teacher he wasn’t getting paid crap.

He did it for the benefits & the pay lmao haha , HS degree or GED , 6 months at the academy and you get a nice salary & as much OT as you want , no wonder why everyone want to be a cop .

What pissed me off the most is I had to pause “ We own the city “ from hbo because it was pissing me the F off about the corruption that goes behind the police .
a few years ago, I was considering joining the force due to the exact same reasons.

a few years ago, I was considering joining the force due to the exact same reasons.

It’s really sad , I had a friend who literally recruited me “ easy money , you get to chill in the ac all day in your car “ that was his pitch to me . This is why we have so many issues in the police force , most people don’t genuinely like what they’re doing . I have another friend who admitted to me that she head to her house for nap while shes working overnight .

I’m not saying that I go to work everyday with a jolly attitude but I love what I do , it’s not just a check for me .

It’s really sad , I had a friend who literally recruited me “ easy money , you get to chill in the ac all day in your car “ that was his pitch to me . This is why we have so many issues in the police force , most people don’t genuinely like what they’re doing . I have another friend who admitted to me that she head to her house for nap while shes working overnight .

I’m not saying that I go to work everyday with a jolly attitude but I love what I do , it’s not just a check for me .
that's a big dilemma actually. sometimes you just feel trapped. we have a job that we are efficient at but we are rarely appreciated, paid poorly and treated poorly as well. and there is this job offer that can help you be stable financially with benefits with lesser repercussions even if you don't do much and have some good tenure. I believe there are good and bad employees in every job, not just being cops but in our work. we hated our supervisors and managers since they could skip out and still get paid while we are on constant watch like we're prisoners. sometimes, you just want to tell it to their faces.

My co worker was a cop and said it’s the most wack job ever. He said it was fun at times but for the most part it was trash.

Highlight of his career was finding a missing autistic kid in a strip club front row.

I remember when Mitch McConnell made that statement about scorched earth if the Dems packed the courts.

He said the SC would change its position on gun laws, abortion and other subject matter.

Dems didn't pack the courts and they still went ahead and did it :smh:

Back
Top Bottom