**OFFICIAL POST YOUR **VINTAGE** SNAPBACKS THREAD**

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by joeman1515

does the size of the crown on peoples heads vary so drastically between 5 ft 11 and 6 ft 2?
umm yeah it does.

its like foot sizes, look at da range of size 9 to size 11....its A BIG difference.
 a 3 inch height difference..do you have any idea my guess would be less than 1/4th of an inch on the crown of your head. this isnt even on topic anymore. which was the difference between snapbacks and mitchell and ness snapbacks and you cant even keep the differences you were lobbying for straight. agree to disagree im feeling the old style the scripts are nicer and you can find more options especially on ebay. although that white mitchell and ness last page looked alright.

Originally Posted by Black Star

The only "style" factor about that is that it has a snap in the back.And if they wanted fitted properties, they should stop being hyebeasts and buy fitteds like they were doing.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The only "style" factor about that is that it has a snap in the back.And if they wanted fitted properties, they should stop being hyebeasts and buy fitteds like they were doing.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I have to agree with ninja on this one, I have a few vintage and a few m&n snapbacks, honestly the mitchell and ness and snapbacks look and fit better.

I have to agree with ninja on this one, I have a few vintage and a few m&n snapbacks, honestly the mitchell and ness and snapbacks look and fit better.

Originally Posted by nicky barnes

Yep completely agree. Much more sturdy and the fit is 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by nicky barnes

Yep completely agree. Much more sturdy and the fit is 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

its funny i ran across a stock pile of LA kings , And Bulls starter hats brand new with the tags years ago . copped them for like 25 cents a piece.
2010 rolled around sold joints for 20 a pop 
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

to each his own , but black star i just dont mess wit snaps they corny to me , esp the herbs who wear them and try to down play fitteds.

Once yalls favorite pop roppers retire them yall will go back to ya lids fashion hats , or your basic MLB on fields how the corn balls

normally do.

Another reason i hate the people who wear them is they have ZERO idea what era the logo is from , and who was getting burn in that time frame.

its funny i ran across a stock pile of LA kings , And Bulls starter hats brand new with the tags years ago . copped them for like 25 cents a piece.
2010 rolled around sold joints for 20 a pop 
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

to each his own , but black star i just dont mess wit snaps they corny to me , esp the herbs who wear them and try to down play fitteds.

Once yalls favorite pop roppers retire them yall will go back to ya lids fashion hats , or your basic MLB on fields how the corn balls

normally do.

Another reason i hate the people who wear them is they have ZERO idea what era the logo is from , and who was getting burn in that time frame.

new era snapbacks suck...

for me the m&n snapbacks is i guess a little small and the brim on the hat is to flat and i dont like that too much. Its like when i wear it you could see the bottom of the brim alot like i have a mars blackmon hat

i have one new era hat and it is too high when i wear it

new era snapbacks suck...

for me the m&n snapbacks is i guess a little small and the brim on the hat is to flat and i dont like that too much. Its like when i wear it you could see the bottom of the brim alot like i have a mars blackmon hat

i have one new era hat and it is too high when i wear it

i have a question....are most of the snapbacks being purchased right now actually vintage? Or are they mostly the new retro ones M&N and New Era make?

i have a question....are most of the snapbacks being purchased right now actually vintage? Or are they mostly the new retro ones M&N and New Era make?

Pretty much.

Pretty much.

but the whole snap back movement is for hypebeast 
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

yall damn well know none of yall thought snaps was cool a year ago.

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by polorico

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Been rocking snaps for a few years now. Since like 08. 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by polorico

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Been rocking snaps for a few years now. Since like 08. 
grin.gif

for those who have the m&n dont you guys think the brim on the hat is too flat and straight up??? compare to other ones

for those who have the m&n dont you guys think the brim on the hat is too flat and straight up??? compare to other ones

Back
Top Bottom