Official PREDATORS Movie Thread

really hyped for this. i'm hearing such mixed things from early reviews, but rottentomatoes still has it at 100% with 9 positive reviews so far
pimp.gif

can't wait either way.

really hyped for this. i'm hearing such mixed things from early reviews, but rottentomatoes still has it at 100% with 9 positive reviews so far
pimp.gif

can't wait either way.

Originally Posted by TeamJordanKidd532

I'mgonna be honest - I haven't seen a single Predator movie. The AVPmovies looked absolutely awful, but I've always heard good things aboutthe original films and have been meaning to watch them.

Anyway, I saw this trailer today and I'm really intrigued. The plotisn't exactly original, but it looks like it could be good. And I knowit's early, but its currently at 100% (thru 9 reviews) on RottenTomatoes, so it must not be that bad.

My only concern is that I don't know the series. Any idea if that will take away from the movie?
Althoughthis movie takes places right after the first one, It's a pretty stand alone flick and I think you'll be fine with going out and watching this and then watching 1 & 2 later.

Originally Posted by AG 47

CAN'T !$$!!#% WAIT!

Anybody know if they playing this in any IMAX theaters?

I'm pretty sure IMAX will all be filled with showings of Despicable Me

Originally Posted by TeamJordanKidd532

I'mgonna be honest - I haven't seen a single Predator movie. The AVPmovies looked absolutely awful, but I've always heard good things aboutthe original films and have been meaning to watch them.

Anyway, I saw this trailer today and I'm really intrigued. The plotisn't exactly original, but it looks like it could be good. And I knowit's early, but its currently at 100% (thru 9 reviews) on RottenTomatoes, so it must not be that bad.

My only concern is that I don't know the series. Any idea if that will take away from the movie?
Althoughthis movie takes places right after the first one, It's a pretty stand alone flick and I think you'll be fine with going out and watching this and then watching 1 & 2 later.

Originally Posted by AG 47

CAN'T !$$!!#% WAIT!

Anybody know if they playing this in any IMAX theaters?

I'm pretty sure IMAX will all be filled with showings of Despicable Me

Loved the OG and the sequel so yeah I'm going to see this one.
Just gonna miss the Arnold quotes...
"GET TO THE CHOPPPA!!" "DO IT!!!" "WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!" You're one ugly motherf$$*#er"

Loved the OG and the sequel so yeah I'm going to see this one.
Just gonna miss the Arnold quotes...
"GET TO THE CHOPPPA!!" "DO IT!!!" "WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!" You're one ugly motherf$$*#er"

Adrian Brody look less frail in this one compare to King Kong.
Love the OG Predator and this one is looking good so far.

Adrian Brody look less frail in this one compare to King Kong.
Love the OG Predator and this one is looking good so far.

Back
Top Bottom