Official PREDATORS Movie Thread

Wasn't really a big fan of AvP but the original Predator was great. This looks decent aswell.

Wasn't really a big fan of AvP but the original Predator was great. This looks decent aswell.

pimp.gif

Anyone else go see the tonight? I'm in Hong Kong interning just by myself here so I had nothing better than to catch a flick on a weekday night, hahaha man there are some cool parts but the plot was so corny. In regards to individual scenes, they had some cool ideas but just couldn't put piece it all together well. So many times during the movie I was like ehhh, they stretchinnnnnn so bad. And LOL @ Morpheus bein all looney n crazy,

Spoiler [+]
A few interesting points I noticed:

-lol at them using pretty much identical characters, the guy with the gatling gun, the black dude...who even did the exact same thing by spotting the silhouette of the cloaked predator standing in the tree JUST like the OG movie..

-Anybody notice how he made his entrance initially cloaked and then turned it off, I KNEW they wouldn't explain how a human could use the cloaking, i mean, if its the armor, his head gear wasn't even connected to a power source cause you could see the tubes dangling from behind the mask when he was walking them back to the ship...

-The Mexican guy asking for help part creeped me the f out for some reason...

-
eek.gif
at the other breed of predators, damn i wish they would have explained more about the two species and made that battle scene between the two longer..

-The Yakuza vs Predator fight was corny, but somewhat dope at hte same time word to the Predator showing the honorable way to fight in ancient japanese combat and decloaking himself and letting the asian dude get back up again so he could give him his best shot..

-%@% was that blue alien running after the doctor, and dammit why was the doctor even there?! I guess throughout the story they explain how the people that were brought there were the wrost type of people on Earth and he was infact a twisted *&^ mofo but when he talked about the paralysis plant at the beginning, I thought they'd do something cool like bring it back in at the end by using it as a way to paralyze the Predators but he used it on the girl?! %@% was that gonna do for him? Did he think the Predators were just gonna befriend his *&^?!
laugh.gif

-How the hell were those dog aliens not dying when the russian unloaded about 1000 rounds from a gatling gun but when the girl shot it, it died in one shot...

-I was looking to see an 'Alien' Skull in their bone collection but don't think I noticed one...

-Lawrence Fishburn talks about how he's been there for 10 years and in that time, he's spent a years walking, away from his hideout presumably, attempting to escape, and talking about how they come by the seasons...you would imagine if he was out wandering in his bigass samurai looking suit they would have spotted him given how good of hunters they are and murked his @#$ by ten years, and, how longs a season and it doesnt look like the Predators ever leave cause at the end more parachutes were already dropping before any time had past since all the predators or humans were killed..
-Lastly, if that planets a preserve, whos preserve is it? The bigger stronger Predators or the OGs? looked like there was only one OG predator that caught kidnapped but then how was he able to control the ship at the end with his OG predator armor/mask/arm remote thing...

I guess like I said it was cool scene by scene but the plot was wack and the story had way to many holes. The OG Predator movie is by far the best if you consider storyline, action, the level of realness in terms of humans having to outsmart the Predator and using his surrounding resources to fight back etc...overall I'd give this one a C, purely because off all the
eek.gif
things ive never seen before they throw in this one.

Anyone else go see the tonight? I'm in Hong Kong interning just by myself here so I had nothing better than to catch a flick on a weekday night, hahaha man there are some cool parts but the plot was so corny. In regards to individual scenes, they had some cool ideas but just couldn't put piece it all together well. So many times during the movie I was like ehhh, they stretchinnnnnn so bad. And LOL @ Morpheus bein all looney n crazy,

Spoiler [+]
A few interesting points I noticed:

-lol at them using pretty much identical characters, the guy with the gatling gun, the black dude...who even did the exact same thing by spotting the silhouette of the cloaked predator standing in the tree JUST like the OG movie..

-Anybody notice how he made his entrance initially cloaked and then turned it off, I KNEW they wouldn't explain how a human could use the cloaking, i mean, if its the armor, his head gear wasn't even connected to a power source cause you could see the tubes dangling from behind the mask when he was walking them back to the ship...

-The Mexican guy asking for help part creeped me the f out for some reason...

-
eek.gif
at the other breed of predators, damn i wish they would have explained more about the two species and made that battle scene between the two longer..

-The Yakuza vs Predator fight was corny, but somewhat dope at hte same time word to the Predator showing the honorable way to fight in ancient japanese combat and decloaking himself and letting the asian dude get back up again so he could give him his best shot..

-%@% was that blue alien running after the doctor, and dammit why was the doctor even there?! I guess throughout the story they explain how the people that were brought there were the wrost type of people on Earth and he was infact a twisted *&^ mofo but when he talked about the paralysis plant at the beginning, I thought they'd do something cool like bring it back in at the end by using it as a way to paralyze the Predators but he used it on the girl?! %@% was that gonna do for him? Did he think the Predators were just gonna befriend his *&^?!
laugh.gif

-How the hell were those dog aliens not dying when the russian unloaded about 1000 rounds from a gatling gun but when the girl shot it, it died in one shot...

-I was looking to see an 'Alien' Skull in their bone collection but don't think I noticed one...

-Lawrence Fishburn talks about how he's been there for 10 years and in that time, he's spent a years walking, away from his hideout presumably, attempting to escape, and talking about how they come by the seasons...you would imagine if he was out wandering in his bigass samurai looking suit they would have spotted him given how good of hunters they are and murked his @#$ by ten years, and, how longs a season and it doesnt look like the Predators ever leave cause at the end more parachutes were already dropping before any time had past since all the predators or humans were killed..
-Lastly, if that planets a preserve, whos preserve is it? The bigger stronger Predators or the OGs? looked like there was only one OG predator that caught kidnapped but then how was he able to control the ship at the end with his OG predator armor/mask/arm remote thing...

I guess like I said it was cool scene by scene but the plot was wack and the story had way to many holes. The OG Predator movie is by far the best if you consider storyline, action, the level of realness in terms of humans having to outsmart the Predator and using his surrounding resources to fight back etc...overall I'd give this one a C, purely because off all the
eek.gif
things ive never seen before they throw in this one.

not a spoiler but i thought it would be a cool idea if like lets say adrian brody is the last person left and kills a few predators or so. Then he basically becomes the best hunter so they catch him and turn him into a predator. And from this, we find out that all predators are the best of the best of any race. If that makes sense?

not a spoiler but i thought it would be a cool idea if like lets say adrian brody is the last person left and kills a few predators or so. Then he basically becomes the best hunter so they catch him and turn him into a predator. And from this, we find out that all predators are the best of the best of any race. If that makes sense?

Just got back from the midnight showing.....loved it
pimp.gif
Mr.Black/Berserker Predator is a problem.
6p6z39.jpg

Just got back from the midnight showing.....loved it
pimp.gif
Mr.Black/Berserker Predator is a problem.
6p6z39.jpg

This movie was SO. $#+#%+*. DOPE. Loved it. Just a fun movie overall, some lol parts, and some great action.

In regards to VCXV,
Spoiler [+]
%@% was that gonna do for him? Did he think the Predators were just gonna befriend his *&^?!
laugh.gif
Yes. Yes he did
laugh.gif
He was all crazy, talking like "I'm one of you!" and %!%# before he got butt #%*%%% by the arm knife.

I wish Fishburn was brought into the movie a little sooner, but it didnt make it less enjoyable. Between this movie and the LeBron drama, today was entertaining as hell
smokin.gif

My favorite part was when
Spoiler [+]
The Yakuza guy battled the predator. I thought it was gonna be like when Billy fought the predator in #1 and died offscreen. Pleasant surprise. Also when the raptor thing was chasing Topher Grace
laugh.gif

This movie was SO. $#+#%+*. DOPE. Loved it. Just a fun movie overall, some lol parts, and some great action.

In regards to VCXV,
Spoiler [+]
%@% was that gonna do for him? Did he think the Predators were just gonna befriend his *&^?!
laugh.gif
Yes. Yes he did
laugh.gif
He was all crazy, talking like "I'm one of you!" and %!%# before he got butt #%*%%% by the arm knife.

I wish Fishburn was brought into the movie a little sooner, but it didnt make it less enjoyable. Between this movie and the LeBron drama, today was entertaining as hell
smokin.gif

My favorite part was when
Spoiler [+]
The Yakuza guy battled the predator. I thought it was gonna be like when Billy fought the predator in #1 and died offscreen. Pleasant surprise. Also when the raptor thing was chasing Topher Grace
laugh.gif

--Im gonna watch. The Arnold original is still the best though.
--The AVP movies are garbage. Complete garbage.

--Im gonna watch. The Arnold original is still the best though.
--The AVP movies are garbage. Complete garbage.

Back
Top Bottom